• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Mobile recharge price hike by 25% - (just a hunch/speculation it not hiked yet or may never hiked as much as 25%)

For some reason Airtel feels they are premium provider and charges premium prices.
In fact I found it to be actaully below par when compared to Jio..

1) Jio plans are flexible and a bit cheaper and this stacking can be done for a long period of time.
2) We can have 1860 calls free of cost where as for Airtel they are not allowed.
there are some more like these...
Tru bro mee to faced this issue, and one more I hold a Airtel cc having 3 sim card , in Airtel should I recharge for a year do it by month on month planning to change one sim to jio coz of 5g issue in Airtel your suggestions??

For some reason Airtel feels they are premium provider and charges premium prices.
In fact I found it to be actually below par when compared to Jio..

1) Jio plans are flexible and a bit cheaper and this stacking can be done for a long period of time in Jio wherea s Airtel is very rigid...
2) We can have 1860 calls free of cost in Jio, where as for Airtel they are not allowed.
there are some more like these...
Other than this:

300 GB 5G only
per month in the name of UL 5G, no incoming calls and SMS after 7 days of expiration of plan.

Reactions: SSV
Other than this:

300 GB 5G per month, no incoming call and SMS after 7 days of expiration.
This one I dont know becuase I am always on yearly plans.. and that too a few years ahead..
Yes.. this is what I call about RIGID..
and they feel as a premium service proivder, which I feel they are not ...

time to duck JIO AMBANI. can anyone guide me a technical way to sue jio in consumer court? you can open to dm me with suggestions and or other wise but i am really looking for advices. JIO AKA MODI PROMOTED AMBANIs are working like drug lords of Columbia from the beginning of their journey. i know other's aren't not good but JIO is actually bad for consumers and they are making manipulation from their inception. I don't want to reduce the price i want make them pray for their predatory business. so if you really interested help me please. sorry for bad English

time to duck JIO AMBANI. can anyone guide me a technical way to sue jio in consumer court? you can open to dm me with suggestions and or other wise but i am really looking for advices. JIO AKA MODI PROMOTED AMBANIs are working like drug lords of Columbia from the beginning of their journey. i know other's aren't not good but JIO is actually bad for consumers and they are making manipulation from their inception. I don't want to reduce the price i want make them pray for their predatory business. so if you really interested help me please. sorry for bad English
You don't need to worry about that. They have large, wealthy and powerful competitors like Bharti Group, Birla Group and Vodafone Plc. They can deal with them.

Back