• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NEW American express Platinum charge Fees and Benefits

You would get both the existing and the new benefits for the old price 60k+gst for the first year
The bloody bugger Chat Executive was telling that I will get only the benefits for which I pay the fees... 60k me existing benefits only
66k me new benefits only

any communication you have that both benefits will be provided bro.

another question is will the renewals or new applicants not get existing benefits who take card post 8th Oct ?

The bloody bugger Chat Executive was telling that I will get only the benefits for which I pay the fees... 60k me existing benefits only
66k me new benefits only

any communication you have that both benefits will be provided bro.

another question is will the renewals or new applicants not get existing benefits who take card post 8th Oct ?
there are no new benefits as its a devaluation.you will not get a 10 k taj voucher also.as that will be removed for everyone after October 8

there are no new benefits as its a devaluation.you will not get a 10 k taj voucher also.as that will be removed for everyone after October 8
What about Accor membership, Times Prime Ace Membership and extra things they are adding with Increased fees.

Will the existing benefit be available for renewals after fee increase or not?

What about Accor membership, Times Prime Ace Membership and extra things they are adding with Increased fees.

Amex won't differentiate between old and new cards after next month, so whatever features applicable on this platinum card in oct (once fee revises), it will affect all users of the card, whether new or old.

well accor membership dosent come with dining vouchers.no use.its better to buy it from accor or any of the referral as you will get significantly more benefits.

don't know about times prime ace will comment once we know.looks useless certainly now worth paying 8k.the other benefits i do already have prefer hotels titanium membership doesn't provide any benefit nor its have good hotels in India.

the other remaining benefit is postcard hotel mid tier membership which give you free laundry.another golden benefit curated specially for us by amex product team.

anywhich ways even if you get a card now.you will have all the new benefits from oct8.

Back