• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New design for Amex MRCC

@SSV soon gonna have to change saved card number in all apps? :p
Mobikwik- Amazon- Swiggy ....
They have immediately fired up a set of emails deleting my saved tokens in all the websites that I had previously used this card for ..

Thats okay , my spends of 1.5L on MRCC already done and dusted a long time ago and my renewal is up in 2 months time..

1719520097232.png

They have immediately fired up a set of emails deleting my saved tokens in all the websites that I had previously used this card for ..
this is real good. i have replaced hdfc and indus and idfc and axis and never have they ever done it.

i once was using old idfc on bb (and thankfully idfc let me know as reason of denial) and after that i started removing cards as soon as hotlist them.

btw will they auto add new token to these websites?
this is a feature/ bug in US websites and US Cards and i HATE IT (readding cards without my explicit intention)

this is real good. i have replaced hdfc and indus and idfc and axis and never have they ever done it.

i once was using old idfc on bb (and thankfully idfc let me know as reason of denial) and after that i started removing cards as soon as hotlist them.

btw will they auto add new token to these websites?
this is a feature/ bug in US websites and US Cards and i HATE IT (readding cards without my explicit intention)

Actually they didn't send any notifications for my first replacement about 1 or 2 months ago...

They sent me notifications now..
I will see what happens after I receive this card..

Case 1: They must not have deleted any of my tokens for my first replacement
or
Case 2: They must have deleted everything and re-added them back ..

Back