• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Variant of Fi Money Account- Fi MONEY PRIME

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Anyone found any loophole for getting this Prime account? How much balance you are keeping? Based on my infinity experience with Fi app I am keeping 30-40k balance and removing the rest for now in Prime account
I have added 75K while upgrading to Prime and moved 60K out the next day. I am holding less than 15K in Fi account and using it for UPI spends, getting estimated cashbacks also. Each month 5th, need to add more than 75K to maintain as Prime.

I have added 75K while upgrading to Prime and moved 60K out the next day. I am holding less than 15K in Fi account and using it for UPI spends, getting estimated cashbacks also. Each month 5th, need to add more than 75K to maintain as Prime.
Nice bro but as per my experience with Fi app they will remove the reward for you if you keep very less money. I will suggest to keep around 30k or so and same was indirectly hinted to me by a customer care executive from Fi

I am asking my gf to test this theorem :p

Nice bro but as per my experience with Fi app they will remove the reward for you if you keep very less money. I will suggest to keep around 30k or so and same was indirectly hinted to me by a customer care executive from Fi

I am asking my gf to test this theorem :p
In the plan benefits itself its shown as 3% cashback with 0 minimum balance, so its not a theorem :D

In the plan benefits itself its shown as 3% cashback with 0 minimum balance, so its not a theorem :D
Yes bro but fi customer care executive told me that 0 minimum balance means no balance to be maintained for staying in Prime plan. Cashback rule can be different. He did not tell directly but I cornered him with few questions and this was my feeling based on what he told. I normally record all such calls but my gf removed recorder app from my phone saying that it may listen to our calls :cry:

Did not get you bro... did you load the money one time and joined prime or you did not even load till now?
I have loaded the first time when I initially joined last month, but this month didn't do the monthly transfer yet and in the milestone it already shows completed and got last month's cashback credited and this month's cashback milestone meter is filling fine.

I am also maintaining less than 20k balance in mine

I was not seeing Prime at first. I have been on Infinite for a few months now. Finally saw it on the app yesterday and got in instantly.
My brother, who just started working, is not eligible yet.
I have some questions for those who joined earlier:

1. Is getting cashback as easy as it is with Infinite? Did you guys get it on the 5th?
2. Can you really get cashback with ZERO balance?? I mean, it’s a big claim—I'm being careful and keeping around 30k for now.
3. When they check your salary, do you think there’s a salary limit? My brother’s salary is around 35k.

I was not seeing Prime at first. I have been on Infinite for a few months now. Finally saw it on the app yesterday and got in instantly.
My brother, who just started working, is not eligible yet.
I have some questions for those who joined earlier:

1. Is getting cashback as easy as it is with Infinite? Did you guys get it on the 5th?
2. Can you really get cashback with ZERO balance?? I mean, it’s a big claim—I'm being careful and keeping around 30k for now.
3. When they check your salary, do you think there’s a salary limit? My brother’s salary is around 35k.
Yes bro getting cashback on 5th normally like infinity account only. My advise is to not keep it to zero balance but to keep around 30-40k which we anyway keep in savings account and Fi is giving good interest also. No penalty is there for keeping 0 balance but in future they may change the cashback condition so that you will not qualify for 3% cb with zero balance

For salary limit I am not fully sure but I got with 80k salary and my gf also got with same salary. I just asked my college friends also to opt for this plan so maybe I can confirm in next few days about other salary ranges.

I got prime asked me to load ₹1.5 lakhs every month. You can load and immediately withdraw
Bro don't withdraw full amount. I talked to Fi cc and they indirectly told to keep some money or else they will withdraw the offer anytime. I am myself keeping around 30-40k for now

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back