• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Variant of Fi Money Account- Fi MONEY PRIME

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
dont use bank transfer option. Transfer it to your own personal upi id using wallet upi for no charges.
Bro thanks. I have done as said by you and I got pending cashback in fi money app they earlier show that this pending cashback gets credited on 5 sept. But now they are showing it to be credited on 5 October. Was this happened with you also?

-Today I have received one New offer in Fi Monay app to upgrade my Fi Money Standard (Basic Account) to Fi Money Prime

-Here you can get 3% Cashback on all UPI and Debit Card Transactions.

-Debit Card Free

- No penalty for non maintaining of Balance

- Eligibility =

1. You must have one Salary Account. Fi money first it will verify your salary account by help of Bank Aggregator website and will fetch bank statement automatically for last 12 month.

2. Then it will ask to add some money into Fi Money account from any of your UPI account or by NEFT. You can add money in a particular Range that will be showing there while we add the money. And this Range will be decided by the Bank According to your Salary.

# After adding money into Fi account you can withdraw it. And you have to add money on 5th of each month from any of your Bank Account.

- Cashback Limit 500₹ Per Month (it will posted on 5th of Next Month)

Note- I am not using Fi MONEY Account so Till now didn't upgrade. So I don't have much Experience.

Till Now There is no much information on Fi App about this Account Variant.
I have infinite variant. Fetaures almost the same as you said but have to maintain 50k. I maintain it every month i get 500 rs+ 10k coins (value approx 200 rs) by merchant transaction and add money on Amazon.It is a good deal for me.

Can someone confirm if FI prime has same limits like daily limit of 100rs and per transaction limit of 30rs or it has different limits. I can't find anything in the app.

Last edited:
How you know? I am asking because after getting pending cashback of 100rs in a day if I do any payment I got more pending cashback. I don't know whether it will be confirmed or not.
Oh ok that's good. I may be wrong, I got the info from a friend and so I thought it is the same. So, did you get more than 30 per txn? It is gonna be trial and error for now as there is no official information in the app except for the maximum cashback is 500 per month.

Oh ok that's good. I may be wrong, I got the info from a friend and so I thought it is the same. So, did you get more than 30 per txn? It is gonna be trial and error for now as there is no official information in the app except for the maximum cashback is 500 per month.
The per txn limit is 30, I just checked it.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back