• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Non BBPS payments via 3rd party apps to be stopped by RBI forcing all banks to register as BBPS billers

RBI has directed all CC payments to be made using BBPS only.

3rd party apps to stop non bbps card payments from 1st July onwards.

Banks who are not registered as a BBPS biller have been given time till 30th June but 90 days extension has been sought from RBI.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_094649_Samsung Internet.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Pay Directly to Card.

ICICI is now on BBPS and if No Bill Found error is comming then you can not pay via Any Website/App to get 1% of ESP
Hi, I paid my bill partially after it was generated and now it keeps showing: "Payment received for the billing period - no bill due". Is there any way to get the 1% CB using HDFC DC? My bill due date is 16th and aparently now we can enrol CC bill for SmartPay on BillPay in HDFC which I did but it pays 4 days before the due date. However no bill is shown unlike other billls that I added which showed the bill amount imidiately after the bill was generated. Is this some glitch or shoulld I just pay using some other method and forget the CB?

Hi, I paid my bill partially after it was generated and now it keeps showing: "Payment received for the billing period - no bill due". Is there any way to get the 1% CB using HDFC DC? My bill due date is 16th and aparently now we can enrol CC bill for SmartPay on BillPay in HDFC which I did but it pays 4 days before the due date. However no bill is shown unlike other billls that I added which showed the bill amount imidiately after the bill was generated. Is this some glitch or shoulld I just pay using some other method and forget the CB?
Answer already Quoted Post m hai🤣

What are you looking for ?🤣

Fetch nhi ho raha toh nhi ho raha.

If you do not want to forget the Cashback then do not pay wait untill it fetch the Bill🤣

There's a weird issue in ICICI Netbanking with updating the "Total Amount Due" when the bill is paid via BBPS. I paid the full due amount through BBPS on July 2nd, and while it instantly reflected in the "Current Outstanding" amount and adjusted the available credit limit accordingly, the "Total Amount Due" still shows the full bill amount as due.

Previously, once any due amount was paid and reflected in the current statement, the "Total Amount Due" used to update accordingly in Netbanking.
1000058724.webp

Last edited:
There's a weird issue in ICICI Netbanking with updating the "Total Amount Due" when the bill is paid via BBPS. I paid the full due amount through BBPS on July 2nd, and while it instantly reflected in the "Current Outstanding" amount and adjusted the available credit limit accordingly, the "Total Amount Due" still shows the full bill amount as due.

Previously, once any due amount was paid and reflected in the current statement, the "Total Amount Due" used to update accordingly in Netbanking.
View attachment 60506
UPDATE: I don't know what sorcery is going on here. Yesterday, I paid a bill amount of ₹3 just for testing purpose using ICICI's "Click to Pay" portal (BillDesk; non-BBPS one). And, today, this amount was settled.

And guess what?

The "Total Amount Due" has now reduced from ₹1738 to ₹1735!

ICICI Bank isn't even considering any amount paid with BBPS against the total dues! I'm not sure if they would consider it during reporting to credit bureaus. So, please beware of paying any credit card dues to ICICI using BBPS for now. Let's provide mass-feedback to them until they resolve it.

UPDATE: I don't know what sorcery is going on here. Yesterday, I paid a bill amount of ₹3 just for testing purpose using ICICI's "Click to Pay" portal (BillDesk; non-BBPS one). And, today, this amount was settled.

And guess what?

The "Total Amount Due" has now reduced from ₹1738 to ₹1735!

What's the problem in this ?

Even I am scratching my head to find the problem.
What's the problem in this ?
I think you need to understand what he said in the previous post because the second one is in context of the first.

View attachment 60506
He meant that he has already paid the entire bill via BBPS and the amount is received but his netbanking shows total amount due unchanged but when he paid through non BBPS his total amount due is reduced by the amount paid via non BBPS.

I think @CosmicCat there is nothing to worry as your statement must be having the credit entry and that is enough to prove that you have paid the bill on time and there will be no issue. ICICI CCs are currently undergoing integration with BBPS and that's why such problems are occurring. Even I am not able to fetch my bill via BBPS as its says Bill not due or Already Paid even though the bill is due and unpaid.

Back