• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Nsdl rupay platinum virtual card

Sahil_07

TF Premier
1.Is Nsdl still giving Rupay platinum virtual card?
2.Is it working in Amazon Friday offer?
3.Any charges?
4.Is it the cheapest and easiest way to get a Rupay platinum card for that offer only.

Thanks in advance

& What is the procedure of getting physical card? It has airport lounge access so it is a good option to have.

Also they are saying to do video kyc for full access,is it mandatory?
In some cases if full kyc is not done in one year account gets closed.My jio payments bank was closed for the same reason

& What is the procedure of getting physical card? It has airport lounge access so it is a good option to have.

In some cases if full kyc is not done in one year account gets closed.My jio payments bank was closed for the same reason
No idea about this..

If you have uploaded your adhar XML file during registration then consider it as full kyc, the video kyc is just to lift up the limits higher!

Hi All,
I am unable to pay bill via friday amazon offer. Not getting option to enter otp for this bank anyone able to use NSDL platinum card for bill payments ?

Back