• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Credit Card application related issue

m1n8

TF Select
I had applied for PNB CC in February 2022 by visiting the branch. I had a savings account at that branch which I closed in May 2022. I visited the branch a few times, where I was told they'll look into the matter and update me over call. I never received any call. So I gave up after sometime. Meanwhile I never received any call or mail from PNB. There was a small oversight from my side as well, I forgot to ask for application number! Now, 2-3 days ago I tried applying for PNB card online, where I got a message "APPLICATION ALREADY EXISTS". I called customer care to enquire about this. The CC executive said no details could be found! She tried with mobile number and PAN. Now, my question is what should I do? Visiting branch is useless. Can I lodge a complaint with RBI, but I have nothing in written! While applying through branch I had submitted physical form, photocopies of my Aadhaar, PAN & ITR. Please guide me for my course of action!

I had applied for PNB CC in February 2022 by visiting the branch. I had a savings account at that branch which I closed in May 2022. I visited the branch a few times, where I was told they'll look into the matter and update me over call. I never received any call. So I gave up after sometime. Meanwhile I never received any call or mail from PNB. There was a small oversight from my side as well, I forgot to ask for application number! Now, 2-3 days ago I tried applying for PNB card online, where I got a message "APPLICATION ALREADY EXISTS". I called customer care to enquire about this. The CC executive said no details could be found! She tried with mobile number and PAN. Now, my question is what should I do? Visiting branch is useless. Can I lodge a complaint with RBI, but I have nothing in written! While applying through branch I had submitted physical form, photocopies of my Aadhaar, PAN & ITR. Please guide me for my course of action!
Same issue for me also.

Any solution on this ?