• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PnB Rupay Select Joining Fee

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have been charged Rs. 500 as joining for PnB Rupay Select card? I remember it was LTF subject to 1 transaction per quarter. Can anyone please confirm.

sandeepjul

TF Buzz
I have been charged Rs. 500 as joining for PnB Rupay Select card? I remember it was LTF subject to 1 transaction per quarter. Can anyone please confirm.
in How much time your application was completed.? I have applied on 19 Dec and vkyc completed in 24 Dec. After that no progress on my Application

Last edited:

DRSYEDIRFAN

TF Buzz
in How much time your application was completed.? I have applied on 19 Dec and vkyc completed in 24 Dec. After that no progress on my Application
Hi, I applied for PNB Select Credit Card through an offline Branch on 27th Dec 22, and the process was very smooth. AND APPROVED on 5th Jan 2023

AT first, tried to apply online but due to a little mismatch in my aadhaar and pan card details I couldn't able to proceed, So I went to a nearby Branch they provided me with a form I just filled in whatever possible from my side, apart from that they have asked me to submit either ITR or last two salary slip & Bank statement. and the remaining has been filled by the PNB officer. and then on the spot I got the application submitted message to my mobile.
In between, I got a message from PNB stating,
"We regret to inform you your PNB CC App is returned to your branch due to incomplete documents"
When I contact the branch they told, me they haven't received my documents yet. then I left it and I got an Approval message on 5th Jan 2023
Then yesterday(6th Jan 2023) I could able to log in through the Genie app and able to activate the card and UPI Pin was created in the evening and a Successful transaction was done yesterday.

the process was really smooth and the banking officer was well knowledgeable reg this.
if you are facing any difficulty in Online App, Just go to the nearby branch, if you are lucky you may get the same type.

Rashya

TF Select
Hi, I applied for PNB Select Credit Card through an offline Branch on 27th Dec 22, and the process was very smooth. AND APPROVED on 5th Jan 2023

AT first, tried to apply online but due to a little mismatch in my aadhaar and pan card details I couldn't able to proceed, So I went to a nearby Branch they provided me with a form I just filled in whatever possible from my side, apart from that they have asked me to submit either ITR or last two salary slip & Bank statement. and the remaining has been filled by the PNB officer. and then on the spot I got the application submitted message to my mobile.
"We regret to inform you your PNB CC App is returned to your branch due to incomplete documents"
When I contact the branch they told, me they haven't received my documents yet. then I left it and I got an Approval message on 5th Jan 2023
Then yesterday(6th Jan 2023) I could able to log in through the Genie app and able to activate the card and UPI Pin was created in the evening and a Successful transaction was done yesterday.

the process was really smooth and the banking officer was well knowledgeable reg this.
if you are facing any difficulty in Online App, Just go to the nearby branch, if you are lucky you may get the same type.

Do you have any relationship with PNB?

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

how much limit was offered? your credit score ... other card max limit ?
please share ... planning to apply

girish3456

TF Premier
Could you please share the snapshot for my reference from the statement for the card joining fee deduction saying what they have deducted, so that I will recheck my statement whether they have deducted for me or not

girish3456

TF Premier
No prior relationship. first time visiting the branch and they didn't even ask me to open their bank account. the process was so smooth. One-time visit to the branch. they even called me and also mailed me to inform me that my card has been approved.
Could you please share the snapshot for my reference from the statement for the card joining fee deduction saying what they have deducted, so that I will recheck my statement whether they have deducted for me or not