• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB Rupay Select quarterly spend query

Hisoka

TF Ace
I received my PNB Rupay card on 27th March. Added that card in Zomato to check if it's working, so transaction of Rs.2 was done (not refunded back)

I wanted to ask that the quarterly spend we have to do to waive of renewal fees, is it calendar quarter or it starts from when the card was received? If it's calendar quarter, will my Rs.2 spend will be considered? Else I'd have to pay 750+GST fees for this card :')

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I received my PNB Rupay card on 27th March. Added that card in Zomato to check if it's working, so transaction of Rs.2 was done (not refunded back)

I wanted to ask that the quarterly spend we have to do to waive of renewal fees, is it calendar quarter or it starts from when the card was received? If it's calendar quarter, will my Rs.2 spend will be considered? Else I'd have to pay 750+GST fees for this card :')
it will work

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
We may have to put a Google Calendar reminder ourselves for each quarter starting and do some transaction. Incase of changing the mobile, still Google carry the reminder anywhere.