• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Premium Lounge Vadodara Airport Review

Vadodara Airport is the third busiest airport in Gujarat and offers a refuelling and refreshing facility for travellers at the Premium Lounge before takeoff. The lounge is located after the security check on the first floor. So let's check out the facilities that it offers in a quick review!

Check-In​

The check-in is always smooth since normally there is no queue at the counter. There is a possibility that you may not be able to grab a seat of your choice especially if you are travelling in a group since the seating area is not that big. They accept quite a good number of cards and I am sharing the list of the same with you so that you know which one to carry in your wallet.

IMG_20220702_220902_edited-1-491x1024.jpg

Premium Lounge Vadodara - List of Eligible Cards
I usually use my Yes First World MasterCard Debit Card here and it always works like a charm. Else you can use anyone from the above list.

Ambience​

The ambience of the Premium Lounge is good and can hold 40 people which is decent enough for the kind of rush this airport handles. The good thing is that you will always be able to grab a seat as soon as you enter the lounge.

Premium Lounge

Premium Lounge Vadodara - Seating cum Dining Area
The sofas are quite comfy and the lounge offers facilities like live flight information and charging facilities. The staff is courteous and polite.

IMG_20220702_221058-1024x768.jpg

Premium Lounge Vadodara - Seating area with buffet section at the back.

IMG_20220702_221039-1024x768.jpg

Food​

This lounge offers a decent variety of food. For breakfast, they usually offer you 2-3 set meal options out of which you can order one with a beverage of your choice. And if you want to have two of the given options then they usually ask you to swipe your card again and you are set to lose another complimentary access. But since I have quite a large number of cards in my kitty so I tend to order something else if the first item is not as to my liking.

IMG_20220702_221032-1024x768.jpg
Premium Lounge Vadodara - Buffet Section.
For lunch and dinner, they have a buffet menu with which you can ask for a beverage of your choice. The food is usually good but sometimes they are not maintaining a proper food temperature which ruins the overall experience. I will recommend you try their Lemon Soda instead of tea/coffee.

IMG_20210222_203525-768x1024.jpg

Since this lounge also hosts a restaurant so you can order food of your choice from their paid menu if you don't wish to have the food which they offer to people using complimentary lounge access.

IMG_20220702_221114-768x1024.jpg

This lounge is definitely recommended if you are visiting the Vadodara Airport as this is the only refuelling option available at the airport. And since you are reading this blog I am assuming you must be holding one of the cards from the given list so why not accept the fact that there is such a thing as a free lunch!!!

Have you ever visited this lounge? Share your experiences in the comments below.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
HDFC Regalia and Millennia accepted:unsure: Interesting as neither the bank's lounge list nor dreamfolks show this in the allowed list.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Vadodara Airport is the third busiest airport in Gujarat and offers a refuelling and refreshing facility for travellers at the Premium Lounge before takeoff. The lounge is located after the security check on the first floor. So let's check out the facilities that it offers in a quick review!

Check-In​

The check-in is always smooth since normally there is no queue at the counter. There is a possibility that you may not be able to grab a seat of your choice especially if you are travelling in a group since the seating area is not that big. They accept quite a good number of cards and I am sharing the list of the same with you so that you know which one to carry in your wallet.

I usually use my Yes First World MasterCard Debit Card here and it always works like a charm. Else you can use anyone from the above list.

Ambience​

The ambience of the Premium Lounge is good and can hold 40 people which is decent enough for the kind of rush this airport handles. The good thing is that you will always be able to grab a seat as soon as you enter the lounge.

Premium Lounge

The sofas are quite comfy and the lounge offers facilities like live flight information and charging facilities. The staff is courteous and polite.

Food​

This lounge offers a decent variety of food. For breakfast, they usually offer you 2-3 set meal options out of which you can order one with a beverage of your choice. And if you want to have two of the given options then they usually ask you to swipe your card again and you are set to lose another complimentary access. But since I have quite a large number of cards in my kitty so I tend to order something else if the first item is not as to my liking.

For lunch and dinner, they have a buffet menu with which you can ask for a beverage of your choice. The food is usually good but sometimes they are not maintaining a proper food temperature which ruins the overall experience. I will recommend you try their Lemon Soda instead of tea/coffee.

Since this lounge also hosts a restaurant so you can order food of your choice from their paid menu if you don't wish to have the food which they offer to people using complimentary lounge access.

This lounge is definitely recommended if you are visiting the Vadodara Airport as this is the only refuelling option available at the airport. And since you are reading this blog I am assuming you must be holding one of the cards from the given list so why not accept the fact that there is such a thing as a free lunch!!!

Have you ever visited this lounge? Share your experiences in the comments below.
is this the exhaustive list?
can't see Diners Black and Idfc Wealth

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Check-In​

Ambience​

Premium Lounge

Food​

Bhavye, are you from Gujarat? Just asking as i am from Gujarat as you covered both articles like postcard gir and Vadodara lounge so