• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query: IndusInd Pioneer Account for Minor

Rishabh

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys,

Anyone who have opened Minor account with IndusInd under Pioneer program?
Bank is pushing me to open one but I need to know if IndusInd issues Debit card for Minor account (under Guardian control)?

Also in case yes, does Minor gets Pioneer Variant debit card? And the transaction limits applicable on Pioneer debit card for Minor?

Hello Guys,

Bank is pushing me to open one but I need to know if IndusInd issues Debit card for Minor account (under Guardian control)?

Also in case yes, does Minor gets Pioneer Variant debit card? And the transaction limits applicable on Pioneer debit card for Minor?
I have opened 2 pioneer minor accounts;

1. First - 14 Year : Received Pioneer Debit Card (Plastic VISA whereas all of my 3 regular account has Metal DC)
2. Second - 5 Year - Did not receive Debit Card -> RM says 10+ age will get debit card.

Hello Guys,

They will get Pioneer debit card irrespective of their age. I have a Pioneer account with addon accounts for my kids one of them is below 10 years. They have their own debit card. My BM has 6 month daughter who has this debit card.

They will get Pioneer debit card irrespective of their age. I have a Pioneer account with addon accounts for my kids one of them is below 10 years. They have their own debit card. My BM has 6 month daughter who has this debit card.
Does the Minor Debit Card (for below 10 years) have their own name on the card? One of the bank person was telling me Minor debit card can be issued but will have name of Guardian printed on it, it sounded bit weird & strange.

Does the Minor Debit Card (for below 10 years) have their own name on the card? One of the bank person was telling me Minor debit card can be issued but will have name of Guardian printed on it, it sounded bit weird & strange.
This is what my RM told me as well and therefore I did not opt for Debit Card. For minor above 10 years minor name is printed on DC.

They have their own name printed. DC was issued twice with name - once as a Grande DC and later as Pioneer DC after my primary account was upgraded to Pioneer.

Back