• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Query on Late charge

card_wizard

TF Premier
Guys due date for my SCAPIA credit card was 3rd December with total due 22,798 but I had paid 20,798 long back but forgot to pay remaining 2000RS. I paid remaining 2000 on 4th December. Can you guys tell me will there be any late charges on next statement? If yes then how much late charges there will be. I talked to SCAPIA customer care they are saying they haven't charged anything yet but not sure if there will be any late charges on next statement

akshayhs

TF Ace
Check what is the T&C of Federal Bank credit cards. You'll find the answer there. Scapia cannot enforce the rules on late payment etc as they are only the fintech on the frontend.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Guys due date for my SCAPIA credit card was 3rd December with total due 22,798 but I had paid 20,798 long back but forgot to pay remaining 2000RS. I paid remaining 2000 on 4th December. Can you guys tell me will there be any late charges on next statement? If yes then how much late charges there will be. I talked to SCAPIA customer care they are saying they haven't charged anything yet but not sure if there will be any late charges on next statement
There is a 3 day grace period. It totally depends on them. They can provide you with late fee waiver if they want to.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got this mail from scapia, can anyone explain me what they are saying
1702381526598.png

This is what they mean,

Greetings(not needed but I'm gonna write anyway cause I like my job),

Please note that we've found our bakra!

Our LTF card doesn't make us any money from most users so we're so happy that you gave us an opportunity to make some money.

Please note that this opportunity is rare so under no circumstances we will let it go and ensure you get charged the highest possible to keep our company afloat. This will be a reminder for you to never miss your payments again but secretly, we wish you do so that we can make a little more money.

Thankfully RBI rules don't govern any of this so even your PNO email won't do sh*t in this case.

Please don't reach out to us again because there's no way we are giving you a refund!

No Regards,
Barely-paid low-wage support member

card_wizard

TF Premier
This is what they mean,

Greetings(not needed but I'm gonna write anyway cause I like my job),

Please note that we've found our bakra!

Our LTF card doesn't make us any money from most users so we're so happy that you gave us an opportunity to make some money.

Please note that this opportunity is rare so under no circumstances we will let it go and ensure you get charged the highest possible to keep our company afloat. This will be a reminder for you to never miss your payments again but secretly, we wish you do so that we can make a little more money.

Thankfully RBI rules don't govern any of this so even your PNO email won't do sh*t in this case.

Please don't reach out to us again because there's no way we are giving you a refund!

No Regards,
Barely-paid low-wage support member
dammn very good summary, but honestly asking are they gonna seriously charge full interest even though I paid 98% of the statement due amount before the due date

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
dammn very good summary, but honestly asking are they gonna seriously charge full interest even though I paid 98% of the statement due amount before the due date

Yeah, unfortunately, that's how every credit card company works and that's how they make money.
Some nice ones waive it off but I have no hope from Onecard.