• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Regalia LTF or Magnus Paid

MJN

TF Premier
Hdfc salary account with 1.45 L monthly salary credit;

Have below cards
HDFC Regalia LTF - Limit 4.78 lakhs
ICICI HPCL Super Saver PAID and APAY LTF - Limit 4.20 lakhs
Axis Flipkart LTF AND Axis IOCL LTF - Limit 3.30 lakhs
CITI IOCL LTF - Limit Rs 2.70 lakhs
Cashback SBI Paid - Limit Rs 2.70 lakhs
SBI BPCL LTF - Limit Rs 67k

My primary card is regalia
(Aim to get Infinia or DCB)
I requested for LE and DCB or Infinia upgrade, hdfc rejected in May'23

Now I have the option to get Magnus PAID as confirmed with axis customer care;I fighted for FYF OR LTF; But nothing worked

I can use more than 1 lakh in magnus around 5 to 6 months in a year;And I am ok with 10k Tata cliq voucher ( Assuming that I can purchase gold coin using that voucher)

My last 3 years AVG spent in hdfc was 8 to 9 lakhs ( Reward Rate 1.67%)

My question is that,
Pls suggest if I get magnus, my spent on hdfc will go down; if then whether LTF will be cancelled? And getting chances of DCB or INFINIA will be doubtful?

I afraid Magnus also go devaluation in the near future; Shall I continue with regalia to get Infinia?

Pls suggest

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230524_230533_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230524_230533_Gmail.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 46

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If your regalia is LTF without any spent criteria then it will remain LTF irrespective of non-spending too. For upgrade to dcb and infinia they ussally see past 6 months spending however as of now they dont give LTF dcb or infinia expect dcb alumni program..

Since you got LE rejected as of now, infinia wont be possible in near future so best to go with Magnus right now if you have valid 1 lakh expenses every month and take the benefits. It might get devauled but I think that will take some time and you can cancel magnus at that time.

U_Utkrsh

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Magnus is a better choice than Regalia on any given day. However, if you prefer simpler rewards in the form of vouchers, then you should definitely consider opting for the paid Infinia or DCB Ltf.

For now, it's advisable to get a Magnus card before Axis starts with its devaluation. Meanwhile, continue requesting a limit enhancement (LE) on Regalia, as the minimum eligibility criteria for DCB is a pre-existing limit of 5L, while for Infinia, it's around 10L.

Maxwell

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Magnus is a better choice than Regalia on any given day. However, if you prefer simpler rewards in the form of vouchers, then you should definitely consider opting for the paid Infinia or DCB Ltf.

For now, it's advisable to get a Magnus card before Axis starts with its devaluation. Meanwhile, continue requesting a limit enhancement (LE) on Regalia, as the minimum eligibility criteria for DCB is a pre-existing limit of 5L, while for Infinia, it's around 10L.
Definitely go for Magnus
Unlock the potential before it's devalued
Don't worry about HDFC spends for now
Spend basic on HDFC take LE when offered
Wait till you get to 8Lac limit for infinia per my view

MJN

TF Premier
If your regalia is LTF without any spent criteria then it will remain LTF irrespective of non-spending too. For upgrade to dcb and infinia they ussally see past 6 months spending however as of now they dont give LTF dcb or infinia expect dcb alumni program..

Since you got LE rejected as of now, infinia wont be possible in near future so best to go with Magnus right now if you have valid 1 lakh expenses every month and take the benefits. It might get devauled but I think that will take some time and you can cancel magnus at that time.
Thanks for your suggestion; Is there any other way of getting Magnus as FYF or LTF by mailing them? If I get FYF also ok; I will use it for 5 to 6 months to know how much I can spent in a month; Whether I can meet 1L milestone benefits?
As far as I know Magnus not included below for 1L
  • Rental spends, Wallet transactions & EMI transactions are not considered
Whether Insurance ,Gift card purchase,Fuel,School Fees at School Websites,Govt websites, Utilities bill payment will get considered?

Also is there any platform in axis to track monthly spend as like hdfc spend promo history?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Magnus>Infinia>>DCB>>>Regalia. Your spends will likely go down but you’re just 20k short limit wise to be able to get DCB. For LTF, unless you’re eligible for their Alumni program it’ll be very very difficult. I say get the most out of the Magnus while we can.

MJN

TF Premier
Ok will get Magnus and see;

Now HDFC RM said, Minimum 1.75 lakhs Salary/ Month to get DCB

He got my payslips now to try for Limit Enhancement;
Any tricks to get milestone of Magnus? To cross 1 lakh spent

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Ok will get Magnus and see;

Now HDFC RM said, Minimum 1.75 lakhs Salary/ Month to get DCB

He got my payslips now to try for Limit Enhancement;
Any tricks to get milestone of Magnus? To cross 1 lakh spent
There are many ways to achieve the 1L milestone, just a quick search and you will get your answer. But my question to you is why manufacture spends, it will do more harm than any good in the end 😉

MJN

TF Premier
Hi all..i applied magnus on c2c basis and negotiated for FYF

Just now got a call from customer service stating that FYF request has been approved; But I didn't get any mail confirmation;

FYI
I have Flipkart AXIS and AXIS IOCL (BOTH LTF - LIMIT 3.30 LAKHS)

I clearly asked about FYF and applied; I got an sms stating that Joining fee is applicable but customer service clearly said that they changed to FYF from their side; Can I trust them? Also I requested I wanna use all the three cards and they said u can use all three cards;

This was the msgs which I have got..

Upgrade request for Axis Bank MAGNUS Credit Card has been processed successfully. New card number is XXXXXXXXXXXX0334. Your previous card will remain active.

Thank you for applying for Axis Bank Magnus Credit Card. Charges applicable: Joining Fee: INR 10,000+GST, Annual Fee: INR 10,000+GST and Interest: 3.00% per month. Please provide your consent for Credit Card upgrade and TnC. Visit https://ccm.axbk.in/s/DUS6ANUD and enter the OTP sent to you. Valid for 5 mins. Do not share it with anyone. Refer to Key Fact sheet www.axisbank.com/ccsoc for relevant fees
and charges - Axis Bank

They also said, Ur card kit will have all the clear charges also; So trusted them and applied; Whether I will receive joining benefits voucher?

Will update once I get?

Sandy Singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you have 3L+ salary then you might get it FYF, otherwise it's really hard to get it. I haven't seen anyone on this forum who got it without 3L+ salary.

D

Deleted member 6719

Magnus>Infinia>>DCB>>>Regalia. Your spends will likely go down but you’re just 20k short limit wise to be able to get DCB. For LTF, unless you’re eligible for their Alumni program it’ll be very very difficult. I say get the most out of the Magnus while we can.
I was DCB LTF user before shifting to infinia paid in 2021. No college alumni benefits

MJN

TF Premier
Have already Regalia LTF; Now I got an upgrade offer to REGALIA GOLD FYF only (not LTF)

Have relationship with HDFC for more than 10 years, preferred customer, salary account with 1.45 lakhs per Monthly credit

Have fighted for Infinia and DCB but couldn't get it

Just a few days back, Got my magnus (Joining and Annual fee applicable)

I have around 60k reward points in current regular Regalia;

My only question, if I upgrade to Regalia Gold, as in website says

Exclusive Gold Catalogue on select Premium brands via Smartbuy at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.65

Kindly give me the list of premium brands which is available in redemption

I am planning to upgrade only for that gold catalogue; So after one year I may close my card because of Rs 2500 fee or I can fight and get it LTF too;

Kindly suggest, I usually redeem my Regalia points towards Amazon pay card (Rs 0.35/point); So kind of getting more reward rate.. Can anyone help?

WHAT ARE THE PREMIUM BRAND VOUCHERS IN REGALIA GOLD SPECIAL CATALOGUE?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Have already Regalia LTF; Now I got an upgrade offer to REGALIA GOLD FYF only (not LTF)

Have relationship with HDFC for more than 10 years, preferred customer, salary account with 1.45 lakhs per Monthly credit

Have fighted for Infinia and DCB but couldn't get it

Just a few days back, Got my magnus (Joining and Annual fee applicable)

I have around 60k reward points in current regular Regalia;

My only question, if I upgrade to Regalia Gold, as in website says

Exclusive Gold Catalogue on select Premium brands via Smartbuy at a value of 1 RP = Rs 0.65

Kindly give me the list of premium brands which is available in redemption

I am planning to upgrade only for that gold catalogue; So after one year I may close my card because of Rs 2500 fee or I can fight and get it LTF too;

Kindly suggest, I usually redeem my Regalia points towards Amazon pay card (Rs 0.35/point); So kind of getting more reward rate.. Can anyone help?

WHAT ARE THE PREMIUM BRAND VOUCHERS IN REGALIA GOLD SPECIAL CATALOGUE?
Didn't you open a thread here

Please refrain from asking the same question multiple times.