• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best UPI credit card which allows addon cards

catcat

TF Select
I know there are other threads on good UPI cards, but I am specifically interested in UPI credit cards which offer addon credit cards. The only one which fulfils the criteria which I have so far is BoB's IRCTC credit card, which had a first year fee of Rs. 500, and an annual fee of Rs. 350 (both excl. of taxes).

In the past I had Axis/kiwi credit card (which I surrendered because of poor service).

At present, I also have ICICI's Coral Rupay card & IDFC's first digital credit card. Neither of these cards appear to be offering addon.

I am looking for cards that are free, rewarding & seamless. Don't think its reasonable to get all 3, so willl settle for 2 of these characteristics.

drsel

TF Legend
Apply for CSB Jupiter Rupay credit card for UPI spends.
It's claims to give up to 5% return , but there is a waiting period

CoolGeek

TF Premier
I know there are other threads on good UPI cards, but I am specifically interested in UPI credit cards which offer addon credit cards. The only one which fulfils the criteria which I have so far is BoB's IRCTC credit card, which had a first year fee of Rs. 500, and an annual fee of Rs. 350 (both excl. of taxes).

In the past I had Axis/kiwi credit card (which I surrendered because of poor service).

At present, I also have ICICI's Coral Rupay card & IDFC's first digital credit card. Neither of these cards appear to be offering addon.

I am looking for cards that are free, rewarding & seamless. Don't think its reasonable to get all 3, so willl settle for 2 of these characteristics.
IndusInd rupay card...You get free add-on card, and cashback is 0.7% for UPI spends.

Dinnong

TF Premier

I have ICICI Coral RuPay and it provides add on card. Though you can't link the add on card on UPI platform.

If the add on applicant has ICICI savings account you can generate the add on card via internet banking easily.

card-shard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
SBI offers BPCL & SimplySave cards in RUPAY variant. You can get add-ons on these 2 cards.
Fee waiver on 50k & 1L spends respectively.
(You can specifically request for RUPAY variant during phone verification from SBI)

CoolGeek

TF Premier
SBI offers BPCL & SimplySave cards in RUPAY variant. You can get add-ons on these 2 cards.
Fee waiver on 50k & 1L spends respectively.
SBI SimplySave is good on rewards (1.7%) for only 4 categories...For the rest of the categories it's very bad (0.17%)

catcat

TF Select
Have a question only indirectly related to Rupay cards
I have an ICICI amex sapphiro card (The mastercard variant has been cancelled), and is tagged as "primary". I have an ICICI coral Rupay card LTF.

What will happen if I close the Primary mastercard? Is it possible to cancel it and retain the coral card? If both get cancelled, then can I get the coral card against another card (ICICI MMT signature, and ICICI Amazon)?