• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

S22 Green Line issue And Samsung Watch 5

So, I went over to the Samsung service center. A free replacement for the S22 isn't available, but I can wait to see if it is added by September 2024. I also showed them my Watch 5, where the outer bezel is missing or was possibly snatched off during my gym session. I got a quote of 11,680 with a 3-month warranty for the S22 display and around 7k for the watch. I left with no hope of fixing either one of them. At least I won't be buying a Samsung phone, tablet, watch, or buds anymore. I'll wait and see if the green line stays; if not, I'll look for another phone, hopefully not, though. Has anyone here repaired their Samsung phone or watch through a third party? I will decide later in 2024, but I want to keep my options open

So, I went over to the Samsung service center. A free replacement for the S22 isn't available, but I can wait to see if it is added by September 2024. I also showed them my Watch 5, where the outer bezel is missing or was possibly snatched off during my gym session. I got a quote of 11,680 with a 3-month warranty for the S22 display and around 7k for the watch. I left with no hope of fixing either one of them. At least I won't be buying a Samsung phone, tablet, watch, or buds anymore. I'll wait and see if the green line stays; if not, I'll look for another phone, hopefully not, though. Has anyone here repaired their Samsung phone or watch through a third party? I will decide later in 2024, but I want to keep my options open
Bro, it hited so hard. 🎯

If the same problem is occurring with n number of users. Brand should fix it in its cost, as a gesture. But SAMSUNG 🤡
atleast i won't be buying samsung phone/tablet/watch anymore though

CC: @Thor04 @BVC

i should add samsung buds and tv. i owned 3 samsung buds, 2 tablet one is S9 Tab and one 10k samsung tab before that are currently with me, had one of tab which i brought from amazon.com back in 2010-13, but for some weird reason i can't remember if i sold to someone or what happened to the tablet. also two average 43 inch samsung tv.

@vaibhav111 Have you tried visiting some other service center as well?

Also, have you reported green line issue which was caused due to an update to Samsung Grievance Redressal like Service Head, CEO and others?

i should add samsung buds and tv. i owned 3 samsung buds, 2 tablet one is S9 Tab and one 10k samsung tab before that are currently with me, had one of tab which i brought from amazon.com back in 2010-13, but for some weird reason i can't remember if i sold to someone or what happened to the tablet. also two average 43 inch samsung tv.
Sad to see Samsung is not giving a damn to their loyal customers.

Post Sales Service Service should be 💀
but it's being like 🤡

@vaibhav111 Have you tried visiting some other service center as well?

Also, have you reported green line issue which was caused due to an update to Samsung Grievance Redressal like Service Head, CEO and others?
nahi bro, this was second time i visited service center is my life, first time it wasn't even for my own device i believe. but it been years so book appointment and went cause it walking distance from my office.

Sad to see Samsung is not giving a damn to their loyal customers.

Post Sales Service Service should be 💀
but it's being like 🤡

I will have to research this and use the power of social media because when I asked the customer executive to check for any damages, he said no. He told me that the device isn't part of the eligible devices that the company has specified. so reddit could be place i would have to check.

I will have to research this

and use the power of social media because when I asked the customer executive to check for any damages, he said no. He told me that the device isn't part of the eligible devices that the company has specified. so reddit could be place i would have to check.
Yep try this as well including Twitter. We can make engagements if other TFians & admins will also support, make sure to tag some genuine Tech YTers to make the voice much louder.

Not only this try mailing to Service Head, CEO and others stating you have these all devices of Samsung (attaching some proofs of ownership), I got this issues as other brand including Samsung after an update. So, this needs to get fixed.

Otherwise, you will be not considering any Samsung Devices for you as well as your family and friends in future.

Yep try this as well including Twitter. We can make engagements if other TFians & admins will also support, make sure to tag some genuine Tech YTers to make the voice much louder.

Not only this try mailing to Service Head, CEO and others stating you have these all devices of Samsung (attaching some proofs of ownership), I got this issues as other brand including Samsung after an update. So, this needs to get fixed.

Otherwise, you will be not considering any Samsung Devices for you as well as your family and friends in future.
Oh yeah, that makes so much sense. All the devices are in my name, and my dad bought two S24 Ultras this year. Thanks for mentioning this. It seems I shouldn't lose hope and should get this fixed because it’s not my fault that One UI 6.1 caused this green line issue. It seems that on Sunday, I'll come up with ways to tackle this and get it sorted without paying a dime

Did it happen during or after an update ? Was your phone heating regularly?

I generally keep my Samsung phone in front of the ac while it updates. But fingers crossed, didn't gave this issue till date.

Did you approach them via twitter? Any luck there?

how to do i find these through linkedin?
Try to find, search on every platform for any concerned person, department, KMP and shoot email.

Also, post on every social media tagging their all possible and available handles. Not only Samsung "IN" but others as well.

I have given email address of Service Head and CEO links to raise your concern. Mention everything politely, disclose, make them know, if your concern will not be addressed, then they will be loosing their loyal and valuable customer including your known one. Give the details, that you had visited to the nearest service as well. But they denied for the same.

Wish your problem will get resolved. 🤞

Last edited:
Did it happen during or after an update ? Was your phone heating regularly?

I generally keep my Samsung phone in front of the ac while it updates. But fingers crossed, didn't gave this issue till date.

Did you approach them via twitter? Any luck there?
on 6th i have updated to 6.1 cause i had received 6.1 on my tab s9 already so. i updated the phone during night. and after the update i may have heated up but then i may have ignored it cause s22 of mine heat up quickly no matter i'm doing it been like this when i got the phone.

Back