• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Air India signature credit card question?

swapkyad

TF Neo
Hi, I received my SBI Air India signature credit card. Regarding which I have few questions.

• Will the annual fee of ₹4999+gst added in the first statement?

I have received the card but I have not got any link or a request from sbi to pay the annual fee. I want to pay the annual fee to get the bonus 20k reward points.

• How to register frequent flier number that is engraved on the card to air india?

I do not have Air India account yet. I know if I create one now then I will get a different frequent flier number than the one engraved on the card.

• Can we use these points to book star a.lliance flights?

Hi, I received my SBI Air India signature credit card. Regarding which I have few questions.
• Will the annual fee of ₹4999+gst added in the first statement?
I have received the card but I have not got any link or a request from sbi to pay the annual fee. I want to pay the annual fee to get the bonus 20k reward points.
• How to register frequent flier number that is engraved on the card to air india?
I do not have Air India account yet. I know if I create one now then I will get a different frequent flier number than the one engraved on the card.
• Can we use these points to book star a.lliance flights?

1) Yes, the annual fee will be added to your first statement.
2) Your frequent flyer number on card gets automatically registered with Air India.
3) Not sure, but I think you can use the points for star alliance flight. Check with Air india customer care.

Back