• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should I wait for Amex referral program?

sujeet

TF Neo
Hi all,
I have recently applied for Amex MRCC and my VKYC is pending while applying for MRCC.
I wasn’t aware of referral program from Amex once I found out about the referral program suddenly the 4,500₹ renewal fee felt higher considering the low acceptance of Amex cards in stores and no lounge access.
It made me rethink my application since via referral program the renewal fees is much lower so should I wait for referral program to restart? Or rather can we expect the referral program to be started again?
Thanks

Hi all,
I have recently applied for Amex MRCC and my VKYC is pending while applying for MRCC.
I wasn’t aware of referral program from Amex once I found out about the referral program suddenly the 4,500₹ renewal fee felt higher considering the low acceptance of Amex cards in stores and no lounge access.
It made me rethink my application since via referral program the renewal fees is much lower so should I wait for referral program to restart? Or rather can we expect the referral program to be started again?
Thanks
Only in corporate offer you get fees reduction but spending 1.5L a year gets you 100% fees waiver by default. Having a MRCC is of no use if you cant spend 1.5-2L a year. But if you can spend 4L or more a year you should take Platinum travel

Only in corporate offer you get fees reduction but spending 1.5L a year gets you 100% fees waiver by default. Having a MRCC is of no use if you cant spend 1.5-2L a year. But if you can spend 4L or more a year you should take Platinum travel
I’m a corporate employee so can I get a corporate offer? If so how do we get that?
I can spend upto 1L in a year easily using my primary CC and considering my eligibility Amex was the only card giving me highest Reward rate hence thought to choose it

Hi all,
Thanks
In MRCC if u spend 90k in an year then renewal will be 2250/- only.
If ur spends cross 1.5l then no charges

Spending 72k (14800 MR w/ transaction milestone) in a year will give a MR reward rate of 20.56%.. that's not a bad rate if someone gets it with the referral offer

Hi all,
Thanks
referral is started now,

Back