• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC CC rejected

shreyash101

TF Buzz
Hi,
Swiggy HDFC CC got rejected cause I have a remote job. (Atleast I think that's the reason).
Is there any benefit in emailing HDFC about this? I am a new customer to them BTW.

Can you suggest some good cards for food ordering?

They rejected my Millennia application for the first time, for the same reason. I then got my HR to issue salary slips for the last 12 months and also made sure that HR had salary account set to HDFC. 6 months after that, I got the card LTF even though I was remote. (I still am).

Hi,
Swiggy HDFC CC got rejected cause I have a remote job. (Atleast I think that's the reason).
Is there any benefit in emailing HDFC about this? I am a new customer to them BTW.

Can you suggest some good cards for food ordering?
Ask them for reason of decline, and to reconsider. Airtel Axis is also a decent alternative with 10% CB upto 500 per month (shared between all partner merchants like bigbasket).

Mail them ( Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com or at priorityredressal.creditcards@hdfcbank.com or customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com ) to re check the application and ask reason for the declination they will process the application again and your card may get approved at least mine got in this way!!

Consider Marking this as solution if it helps!!
I did the same thing and they told address is not matching . They asked for self declaration to be sent to chennai which I did. Will they process it now?

I did the same thing and they told address is not matching . They asked for self declaration to be sent to chennai which I did. Will they process it now?
Moreover every time they say go to chennai mail to chennai post to chennai not a thing happens in HDFC without chennai office
I know that is too much frustrating anyways lets hope for the best!!

Ask them to process over email. I had a DOB mismatch, and they asked to send a self declaration. I told them to cancel the application because it's too much hassle and the agent told me I can send scanned proof over email.

Ask them to process over email. I had a DOB mismatch, and they asked to send a self declaration. I told them to cancel the application because it's too much hassle and the agent told me I can send scanned proof over email.
Exactly. I'd requested them to upgrading my Moneyback+ to Millennia last month for which they asked me to send my payslips and upgrade form to thier chennai office. I asked them if sending the docs via email was an option, they agreed and proceeded to accept my docs via email and successfully upgraded my card without having to send anything to chennai office.

Why even ask customers to send via physical post?, it's such a hassle for us and them too. Especially since they do accept via email too.

My application was rejected recently.
I already hold neu+, should I ask them to approve the card by sharing the limit ?
If yes then kindly provide me with exact mail id please !
Also, Do they agree upon this terms ?

Back