• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:
Here's a funny story.

I applied the card through hdfc cc portal back in july because that time the card offer wasn't showing in my swiggy account.They rejected the application straightaway.Then I mailed them to reconsider, they reopened my application & tried to verify office address.2 times the verification guy called & didn't show up.So, the application was still opened.

Then in August I got the apply now option in swiggy. Immediately applied and the card approved the same day.

It's been two weeks now after I mailed them to check my LTF offer and so far just received email from them saying your matter is sent to unit concerned and will update you by next week. Not sure why are they taking so long for me. Should I send email to grievance or prioritydesk now or just wait for their update?

No I did not try any of that screenshot stuff. Card is anyway priced low enough for the benefits offered. I had asked for LTF earlier citing my long standing relationship with HDFC but they declined. Then I read here that this card is now being offered FYF to almost everyone. So I tried to get it changed to FYF today, but it was again declined.
Understood.... and fully agree with your point. The first year GST is easily recoverable in 1 month..... and it is much better than any headache if they cross verify the screenshots at some later point in time.!

Understood.... and fully agree with your point. The first year GST is easily recoverable in 1 month..... and it is much better than any headache if they cross verify the screenshots at some later point in time.!
Yes for FYF it's not worth mailing coz anyway the 500 Swiggy cash is compensating for the first year fees, only the GST amount of ₹90 is paid extra which is insignificant. For LTF it is worth it for people with low usage who won't meet the annual spend criteria for fee waiver.

Reactions: R@J
Screenshot_20240809_162527_Swiggy.jpg
Seems like they are mentioning ltf even though it's FYF, unable to tap at "View t&c"

Either a bug or weird tactic by hdfc to fool people into thinking of it as lifetime free when it's really just spend based fee waiver

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_162527_Swiggy.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_162527_Swiggy.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 21
Getting the same offer
I think it's a bug

I've millennia and sbi cashback cc
I am getting the offer on my secondary number which is not reg with hdfc
I am an existing cust of hdfc should I consider this card

I don't spend much on swiggy and I have airtel cc for swiggy and zomato 10% off

Getting the same offer
I think it's a bug

I've millennia and sbi cashback cc
I am getting the offer on my secondary number which is not reg with hdfc
I am an existing cust of hdfc should I consider this card

I don't spend much on swiggy and I have airtel cc for swiggy and zomato 10% off
You already have SBI cashback and you don't use swiggy. The only benifit would be educational payment cashback 1% every month . But that is capped to 500 Rs per month.

it's swiggy money so check in swiggy app
Mere ko bhi mila hai, mere ko bhi mila hai !!!
Mr Bean Dancing GIF by Working Title

Showing eligible for LTF with annual fee 500, shall I apply for this credit card or wait for a confirmation from customer care that it's ONLY FYF? Will screenshot trick works in this case?

Back