• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?
Many users are now eligible for this offer. After your card is approved, don't activate it immediately. Instead, call HDFC Customer Support to confirm the lifetime free offer, and then activate the card once you receive confirmation.

Many users are now eligible for this offer. After your card is approved, don't activate it immediately. Instead, call HDFC Customer Support to confirm the lifetime free offer, and then activate the card once you receive confirmation.
That's insightful. But, in the swiggy app, it says that LTF offer will be applied within 90 days of the card issuance. Also, it says customers will be eligible for LTF offer upon activation of the card within first 37 days. So, is it like they apply this offer after sometime or can i grt confirmation from hdfc before activating the card?

Reactions: SSV
That's insightful. But, in the swiggy app, it says that LTF offer will be applied within 90 days of the card issuance. Also, it says customers will be eligible for LTF offer upon activation of the card within first 37 days. So, is it like they apply this offer after sometime or can i grt confirmation from hdfc before activating the card?
Why do you have such a huge trust issue with HDFC? If they say it’s lifetime free, then it will be. If you still have doubts, you can always save screenshots or screen recordings as proof.

Hi guys,

You mean to say that earlier it was showing as paid but today onwards it’s showing LTF for you??

You mean to say that earlier it was showing as paid but today onwards it’s showing LTF for you??
Hi guys,

Yes , for me also it is now showing LTF..
Until last time , it was Paid card ... From today onwards ..it is LTF...

1718037953403.png

Last edited:
Yes , for me also it is now shoing LTF..

View attachment 56766
Yes, that's correct. Until yesterday, it was showing as paid. So, thought of applying via C2C with some corporate offers. But, suddenly today it showed LTF in app. So, applied via app now.

Any thing new done on Swiggy in recent past…food order, Instamart order etc.??

Btw for me it’s still paid !!! ☹️

Yes , for me also it is now shoing LTF..
By the way, Is there any possibility for existing HDFC cardholders to get this card without a CIBIL inquiry, similar to how it was done for the Axis Neo?

I generally don't care about inquiries, but I'll be applying for the SBI Cashback card next month, and I don't want any minor chances of rejection because I already have three inquiries in the last three months.

I heard that SBI generally considers credit card collectors as over-leveraged. I have 13 active credit cards in my CIBIL, so are my approval chances already very low or even nill?🙂
This will be like a religion thing for SBI.. ie Over leverage…
If you are really over leveraged then you won’t get any SBi card let alone CB card

I heard that SBI generally considers credit card collectors as over-leveraged. I have 13 active credit cards in my CIBIL, so are my approval chances already very low or even nill?🙂
Depends on the total credit limit across all your cards vs your income. But yeah, I guess chances would be less.

Maybe you can try using OnlineSBI. I recently saw that SBI has integrated cash application section in its Netbanking and Cashback card was there.... maybe being an account holder gets some weightage (it wasn't earlier).

PS - My answer is based on guess. I dont have any concrete evidence.

Depends on the total credit limit across all your cards vs your income. But yeah, I guess chances would be less.

Maybe you can try using OnlineSBI. I recently saw that SBI has integrated cash application section in its Netbanking and Cashback card was there.... maybe being an account holder gets some weightage (it wasn't earlier).

PS - My answer is based on guess. I dont have any concrete evidence.
I don't have any bank account with SBI. But i hold SBI SimplyClick card.

Back