• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy hdfc LTF offer via swiggy app

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi guys,

I see today a limited period swiggy hdfc lifetime free offer on my swiggy app. What should i do? Apply it from swiggy? Any issues that i need to take into consideration? Also, how do u confirm its LTF?

Reactions: SSV
That's not correct. I have seen people with 4 cards as well
There might be handful exception like CC under Alumni Offer, Salary account or add on cards etc...I know someone with 4 CC's under alumni offer, Salary account, co-branded and one card is add-on linked to her husband.....Otherwise 99.99% cases it is 1+1 only

There might be handful exception like CC under Alumni Offer, Salary account or add on cards etc...I know someone with 4 CC's under alumni offer, Salary account, co-branded and one card is add-on linked to her husband.....Otherwise 99.99% cases it is 1+1 only
No. Not true. I even checkee with their customer care and they confirmed that there is no such rule.

They are ready to give me Marriot Bonvoy card when i already have Regalia

Reactions: SSV
I have a paid HDFC Swiggy card. Is it possible to cancel/close it card and then apply for the LTF version?
Will it work? Has anyone done like that?
Is there any cooling off period for HDFC?

I have a paid HDFC Swiggy card. Is it possible to cancel/close it card and then apply for the LTF version?
LTF offer is completely random and there isn't specific criteria for it. Yes, there will be a cooling period, as they wont give another card immediately once you cancel the card. If you only wanted a LTF card, you could've waited for it. But you never knw when you would get as it requires patience. I was checking every day since many days and suddenly got it on Monday

Today i received lifetime free offer in swiggy app and i applied it. i already have hdfc bank account so just need to verify using netbanking or debit card. Approximately limit shows 38k during application process ( i already have tata neu with 15k limit)

just now receive sms, CIBIL Alert! Your CIBIL Score and Report was checked by HDFC BANK.
Any update on your card ?

My wife (non hdfc account account / card holder) got the LTF offer on her app but I didn't. Not that I'm particularly interested, just wondering what their criteria is (maybe it looks random but they might have some underlying criteria?)

I did the same but once your old swiggy card is linked to that swiggy app u can't get that card again for the same number linked to swiggy
I've been waiting for LTF offer for my secondary number did not get any offer yet applied through website for paid card but rejected

LTF offer is completely random and there isn't specific criteria for it. Yes, there will be a cooling period, as they wont give another card immediately once you cancel the card. If you only wanted a LTF card, you could've waited for it. But you never knw when you would get as it requires patience. I was checking every day since many days and suddenly got it on Monday
ur statement may not be true for hdfc core cards like tata neu I closed my moneyback+ and next day applied for tata neu infinity card FYF the card was approved

Back