• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

You can create merchant qr code on paytm or phonepe merchant app and then enjoy rotating
:oops: anyone can create Merchant code?

I thought that is a personal QA code (QR Code for the same UPI number) for anyone to send money to us, which won't work, if you try to pay it from CCard.

Have you tried transferring?

Regarding hdfc calls by their monitoring team is not only specific for rupay card UPI, they call in general for any high value upi transaction. Today i made UPI transfer of 80K from my axis account to my hdfc account and i got call to verify that :) Not sure why they verify for the incoming transactions too!
Make sure you answer the call if anyone receiving from hdfc. Yday night around 11 I made transaction of 10Rs, yes 10 rupees. They seem to be called around after few minutes to verify, but I didn't get notification because of sleep mode enabled in my phone. And they blocked my UPI :(

Make sure you answer the call if anyone receiving from hdfc. Yday night around 11 I made transaction of 10Rs, yes 10 rupees. They seem to be called around after few minutes to verify, but I didn't get notification because of sleep mode enabled in my phone. And they blocked my UPI :(
U won’t believe today I added my card in Bhim upi post which I got call by saying 0rupee transaction done press 1 to confirm I did it

Anyone who made insurance payment on Tata neu app with infinity card and earned 5% neu coins? As I can see neu coins accumulated at 1.5% rate on hdfc mobile app or does it takes time to credit additional coins?

Anyone who made insurance payment on Tata neu app with infinity card and earned 5% neu coins? As I can see neu coins accumulated at 1.5% rate on hdfc mobile app or does it takes time to credit additional coins?
I think mycards site doesn't show additional points for neu app payments and tata brands. Let's see what our statement says.

Back