• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu & Other HDFC Rupay Cards now supported on BHIM & UPI apps

Note - Currently, you will not get rewards point/neu coins on Gpay merchant and bharatpe merchant UPI.

Some people using Gpay merchant and bharatpe merchant for bank transfer and waiting for reward points/neu coins.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think Gpay merchant and bharatpe merchant is not enabled yet for "Credit UPI" network. We need to wait for few weeks/months.

Accumulated points after each successful transaction can be seen in HDFC net banking > Cards section...

They will be converted as Neu coins and can be seen in the app after statement generation....
Note - Currently, you will not get rewards point/neu coins on Gpay merchant and bharatpe merchant UPI.

Some people using Gpay merchant and bharatpe merchant for bank transfer and waiting for reward points/neu coins.

I think Gpay merchant and bharatpe merchant is not enabled yet for "Credit UPI" network. We need to wait for few weeks/months.
Clarifies lot
Thank u both

Mobikwik is offering - FLAT 50 cashback for RuPay CC on UPI transaction of Rs. 10

Tips: pay to any other banks credit card bill via Amazon using your RuPay CC link Mobikwik UPI

Offer Details

• The user needs to transact for a minimum transaction of Rs.10
  • Offer is valid only on 1st March'23 and 2nd March'23
  • Offer is valid once per user
  • No Coupon code is required to avail the offer
  • Cashback will be credited to the user's MobiKwik wallet
  • User needs to complete KYC to receive cashback in their MobiKwik wallet
  • Offer is valid only for the first 50,000 users
  • To Link a RuPay credit card, the user needs to set up UPI on the MobiKwik app and link the RuPay Credit card
  • Users can go to UPI transfers - > Manage -> Add credit card, in order to link a new credit card to MobiKwik UPI account
  • Offer is valid only on the user's first transaction using a RuPay credit linked to MobiKwik UPI
  • Offer valid on RuPay credit cards of the following banks: HDFC bank, Punjab National Bank, Union Bank, Indian bank
  • The offer is valid for both new and existing users of UPI as long as it's the user's first transaction via a linked RuPay Card
  • Cashback will be credited within 72 hours of the transaction
  • Deregistered UPI users are not eligible for the offer
  • Offer is valid on MobiKwik android and IOS apps
  • MobiKwik reserves the right to disqualify users if any suspicious activity is observed
  • Offer is valid on online and offline merchant transactions
  • Offer valid on all UPI initiation modes i.e Scan And pay, intent and collect request
  • For Scan and Pay, the offer is not valid on scanning MobiKwik QR codes
  • For Scan and Pay, users can scan any 3rd party UPI QR code. e.g Paytm, PhonePe, and Gpay UPI codes.

HDFC Infinia payment done through HDFC Tata Neu Infinity, using Abhishek shared trick 🤑 . Thanks @Abhishek012

Now wondering shall I do my Magnus payment :ROFLMAO: also through it, so that it is 1.5% newcoins than the 750 CB limit on HDFC Billdesk/platinum debit card payment.

For 75k bill payment I will get 750 in HDFC paltinum DC CB
For 75k bill payment I will get 1125 in Neucoins via UPI/Tata neue Rupay Combo 🤑
Did you try for Magnus, how long does it take for Axis to reflect the payment. I made payment to my Axis card using Neu Card UPI on Amazon on 25th FEB. Payment showing successful on amazon but it is not reflecting in my Axis Credit Card

Is there any bonus points for grocery purchase. It is shown seperately in bill. If it is so what % bonus for grocery purchase.

Attachments

• IMG_20230302_094449.jpg
    IMG_20230302_094449.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 12
I don't understand what proof you are trying to give. Closing neu coins with bank will be transferred in 7 working days to tata neu app with terms and conditions. Let's see they are transferring all the coins.
So in my case - they should transfer 4261 Neucoins which is equivalent to 4261 INR - haha - don't you think HDFC Bank is not a fool and they will not give you benefits for UPI transaction

So in my case - they should transfer 4261 Neucoins which is equivalent to 4261 INR - haha - don't you think HDFC Bank is not a fool and they will not give you benefits for UPI transaction
Rewards are from Tata not by hdfc
Whatever coins they provided it’s Tata app duty to make us able to buy goods from bb or something by the card
Similar like apay card by icici

I made payment of Rs. 1500 to gpay merchant and got 15 points.

Back