• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

harsh1387

TF Ace
Are you using Android?
I am on IOS. Could be that issue.

Funny thing is message says call CC. When I call them ivr needs credit card number to move further which I don't have cos of this error 😂

Have sent an email to them. Lesse when these lazy asses will reply. Card was approved on 26th and I was supposed to get it in 5 days. Till now no card insight or any tracking details or any intimation. On the other hand Hdfc infinity was approved 2 days back and have received physical card in morning today. Difference in service of Psu and private bank is evident as usual.

Note- I have a Savings account with them as well.
Update- received this reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

There is one person one card policy . If you want to get Physical card you need to close the virtual one.

your card No- ##### is IN inactive state

you can write us to make it active.

Is this true?
I thought PNB will send the physical card itself. Do I need to apply for it?

@Rkr

Last edited:

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Rkr applied and completed VKYC today after long wait.
First time in my VKYC experience, agent told me to hand over my phone to someone and take video of mine when signing blank paper , she insisted that my face and sign should be captured , it’s weird , almost 8 mins video 😇😇 , I lost hope on getting this card as this type of process.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
@Rkr applied and completed VKYC today after long wait.
First time in my VKYC experience, agent told me to hand over my phone to someone and take video of mine when signing blank paper , she insisted that my face and sign should be captured , it’s weird , almost 8 mins video 😇😇 , I lost hope on getting this card as this type of process.
No need to worry...let them do the procedure..
Now wait for VKYC approval message...

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Update- received this reply.

Dear Sir/Madam,

There is one person one card policy . If you want to get Physical card you need to close the virtual one.

your card No- ##### is IN inactive state

you can write us to make it active.

Is this true?
I thought PNB will send the physical card itself. Do I need to apply for it?

@Rkr
Are you able to check the application status in Genie App ?

Just reply them to activate the mentioned card.Once the same has git activated then send one mail asking the despatch detail of mentioned card..

harsh1387

TF Ace
Are you able to check the application status in Genie App ?

Just reply them to activate the mentioned card.Once the same has git activated then send one mail asking the despatch detail of mentioned card..
Ya. Have asked them to activate the card.
Unfortunately I can't check in genie app as I am in Gurgaon right now and Internet service with SmS are suspended here due to ongoing stuff. Let's see if I go towards Delhi tomorrow will try to login in genie app.

• Sad
Reactions: Rkr

harsh1387

TF Ace
Superfast reply from PNB for my case for asking Card dispatch details.

Mail sent by today at 11:07:08 am

Reply received dispatch details at 04:10:12 pm
Did you access the virtual card as well?

I am mystified why these guys won't issue physical card at same time for me.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I can able to login inside the PNB Genie and can view the Virtual card... And I did the transaction same day after approval msg.

Only thing is I'm unable to track the application via PNB Genie :(
Most probably it will come via DTDC courier....So contact local DTDC office to check once within 3 to 4 days of approval message...

Last edited:

harsh1387

TF Ace
@Rkr

So, virtual Card is active.
Linked it to paytm and upi
Talked to CC day before yesterday and they said Physical card will be dispatched tomorrow and i will receive the tracking details.
didnt received anything till now.

Should i call them again or wait for couple of days?

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
@Rkr

So, virtual Card is active.
Linked it to paytm and upi
Talked to CC day before yesterday and they said Physical card will be dispatched tomorrow and i will receive the tracking details.
didnt received anything till now.

Should i call them again or wait for couple of days?
Clear the data of PNB Genie App once..Dont login instead track application status...You will come to know the despatch deatils if they have sent it in reality..

Then again login as you have done earlier.

Last edited:

harsh1387

TF Ace
Clear the data of PNB Genie App once..Dont login instead track application status...You will come to know the despatch deatils if they have sent it in reality..

Then again login as you have done earlier.
Tried this.

It keeps showing some error. Anyways will wait till tomorrow otherwise another call to CC.

bholurdp1

TF Buzz
Many days after online application and vkyc, I received multiple sms and following email mentioning discrepancy:

Dear Sir,
We are in receipt of above credit card application for processing. Due to the reasons mentioned below the same has been found discrepant.
Discrepant reasons for credit card application
· Latest ITR/Form 16 is not uploaded
Kindly share the above requested documents, signed scanned copy to us within 3 working days through return e-mail at creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in.
In case we don’t receive above document from your end, your applications shall be rejected.
NOTE
:- If you are a salaried person and your annual income is less than 5 lakhs, then you can also submit your latest Form 16.
I had uploaded last year's (FY2021-22) ITR as this year's isn't filled yet. However I gave 2 yrs Form 16. All documents were downloaded and not signed/scanned.

To my surprise, 2 days after receiving the email, I got sms stating that the rupay select card is approved...I could register my mobile no immediately in the app and the digital card is ready to use. Waiting for the physical card.

PS: I also signed up in rupay select wellness portal but yet to choose the spa and health check up coupons.
Applied and completed vKYC for PNB CC on 24th July.
Sent all required documents on 26th July.
Got Discrepant email on 27th July then sent again required document on same day.
Got acknowledgement email on 28th July.
Asked for the final decision on 5th August as there were no updates from PNB.
Got Discrepant email again on 6th August and again I sent required document on same day.
Got acknowledgement email again on 9th August.
Still no updates till now.

harsh1387

TF Ace
Got Discrepant email on 27th July then sent again required document on same day.
Got Discrepant email again on 6th August and again I sent required document on same day.
Don't worry.
This is how they operate.
We need to keep chasing their PNO email ID. Keep shooting them email alternate days and even call CC in between.

I have received my physical Platinum CC card yesterday after chasing them for 10 days of getting virtual card. In fact in one email they stated we don't provide physical card for Platinum 🤣

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you got VKYC approved message?