• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

Rohan

TF Premier
Smart....I think you are well aware about the procedure..

This post is clearly well documented like Wikipedia but It's a creditpedia :love::love:.

Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes send it and most probably you will get update on card approval status in 2 to 3 days.
Almost 2 weeks gone.... Received their acknowledgement twice in these weeks.

They said still in progress. All documents sent already.

Don't know when they will showcase my application status😞

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

As I had mentioned earlier, nothing works. PNB executives wake up one day - "Chalo aaj applications clear karte hai".

That's when you get the status of your application :)

Rejection rate is too low - so don't worry - you should get a confirmation on approval soon - however depends on PNB executives hibernation status :p

SSMV

TF Select
I have applied for Pnb select Credit card and i have done VKYC as well , today I have received mail that VKYC has rejected and now I am not able to redo VKYC ,What can I do to complete my application

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I have applied for Pnb select Credit card and i have done VKYC as well , today I have received mail that VKYC has rejected and now I am not able to redo VKYC ,What can I do to complete my application
Vkyc rep told me, my aadhar card pic is not matching, please update your pic, so I told him I recently updated my aadhar card and showed him aadhar card, and he said okay I will approve your vkyc and you will receive an SMS in 2 days.

Last edited:

harsh1387

TF Ace
Applied for PNB Platinum rupay CC.
I have savings account with them still had to give ITR and kyc done etc.
Received SmS on Thursday it has been approved.

As mentioned in opening post logged into pnb genie app. However on ecard this is what I am getting. Any clue why?

Attachments

• IMG_8882.png
    IMG_8882.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_8881.jpeg
    IMG_8881.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 35

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Forget to inform here..... Card approval msg received on Monday.... Unable to check the application status in PNB Genie... Always showing error.

However I already added my card in BHIM from PNB Genie virtual card method and used it on same day after receiving the approval message.

Waiting for the physical card!!!

Thanks to @Rkr for this wonderful thread!!!

harsh1387

TF Ace
Forget to inform here..... Card approval msg received on Monday.... Unable to check the application status in PNB Genie... Always showing error.

However I already added my card in BHIM from PNB Genie virtual card method and used it on same day after receiving the approval message.

How were you able to access virtual card.
Every time I try I get this message in screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_8926.png
    IMG_8926.png
    151.9 KB · Views: 13

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How were you able to access virtual card.
Every time I try I get this message in screenshot.
For me after receiving the Approval message I just login into PNB Genie app and check the Virtual card tab and just entered OTP. That's it.

No issues for me.

Can you try any other devices or contact PNB support via mail for this?!

Note : I don't have any prior relationship with PNB

Reactions: Rkr

harsh1387

TF Ace
For me after receiving the Approval message I just login into PNB Genie app and check the Virtual card tab and just entered OTP. That's it.

No issues for me.

Can you try any other devices or contact PNB support via mail for this?!

Note : I don't have any prior relationship with PNB
Are you using Android?
I am on IOS. Could be that issue.

Funny thing is message says call CC. When I call them ivr needs credit card number to move further which I don't have cos of this error 😂

Have sent an email to them. Lesse when these lazy asses will reply. Card was approved on 26th and I was supposed to get it in 5 days. Till now no card insight or any tracking details or any intimation. On the other hand Hdfc infinity was approved 2 days back and have received physical card in morning today. Difference in service of Psu and private bank is evident as usual.

Note- I have a Savings account with them as well.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you using Android?

Funny thing is message says call CC. When I call them ivr needs credit card number to move further which I don't have cos of this error 😂

Have sent an email to them. Lesse when these lazy asses will reply. Card was approved on 26th and I was supposed to get it in 5 days. Till now no card insight or any tracking details or any intimation. On the other hand Hdfc infinity was approved 2 days back and have received physical card in morning today. Difference in service of Psu and private bank is evident as usual.

Using Android.

Funny thing in my case is sent mail on 25th Jul to PNB about card status, received reply yesterday 02/08 from them as Your application is in process. will receive the status shortly.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Power of Private banks compare with PSU...

Don't know when I will get my card in hand :|

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Thanx for sharing your own experience here.😃😃

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Are you using Android?

First 6 digits are still visible....Try to add it on bhim...
Else contact at Creditcardho@pnb.co.in
Mentioning the error you are facing..