• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

sarainfo12

TF Premier
@Rkr i applied through online for rupay select credit card and haven't done my vkyc yet . my permanent address is different state .
1. My office location and current location is around 15km distance. Should I go to the office while doing vkyc ?
2. Previously i worked on small company so no ITR or form16 , from dec 2022 i started to work on MNC and everything is going good with net monthly income of 65k. They given form 16 too . Will that enough or card might get rejected ?

Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
@Rkr i applied through online for rupay select credit card and haven't done my vkyc yet . my permanent address is different state .
1. My office location and current location is around 15km distance. Should I go to the office while doing vkyc ?
2. Previously i worked on small company so no ITR or form16 , from dec 2022 i started to work on MNC and everything is going good with net monthly income of 65k. They given form 16 too . Will that enough or card might get rejected ?
Better avaialble on one of the addresses that you mentioned on the application.And if the same address is already there in cibil then its postive impact during processing...

Do you have ITRs of previous year ?Because it is must while applying for PNB card.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Better avaialble on one of the addresses that you mentioned on the application.And if the same address is already there in cibil then its postive impact during processing...

Do you have ITRs of previous year ?Because it is must while applying for PNB card.
This year only i filed ITR first time . And also it contains salary from dec 2022 only .
I already have
Icici coral credit Card ( from may 2023)
Icici coral rupay credit card ( from june 2023)
Icici Amazon pay credit card ( few days before only i got ) - not updated in cibil
Icici platinum secured credit card (from Feb 2023)
Hdfc millennia credit card (from july 2023, secured in cibil it mentioned normal only )
Indusind eazydiner credit card ( from june 2023, secured but in cibil it mentioned normal only )
Idfc millennia credit card (from August 2023)
Amazon paylater account closed
Education loan with written off status ( i paid loan to reliance ARC, but status not updated , happened on 2016. For 1.6L loan i paid 2.2L with interest)

Above are my cibil contains with cibil score of 777.

Applied and completed vKYC for PNB CC on 24th July.
Sent all required documents on 26th July.
Got Discrepant email on 27th July then sent again required document on same day.
Got acknowledgement email on 28th July.
Asked for the final decision on 5th August as there were no updates from PNB.
Got Discrepant email again on 6th August and again I sent required document on same day.
Got acknowledgement email again on 9th August.
Still no updates till now.
even i have the same issue like this. after multiple mails, they finally replied a week ago that there was some technical problem on their end due to which they are not able to issue card.

harsh1387

TF Ace
First statement issued.
Zero reward points. Not for upi transactions. Not even 300 bonus points for first transaction.

Plus filled fuel once and no surcharge waiver of 1% done in that.

Have shot them an email regarding this.

Weren't reward points supposed to come in first statement?

@Rkr

• Hehe

panu24

TF Ace
First statement issued.
Zero reward points. Not for upi transactions. Not even 300 bonus points for first transaction.

@Rkr
If statement has generated today then wait for 2 more days. My first statement also did not show any points earned. After few days I downloaded my statement which showed earned reward points. Use https://www.pnbrewardz.com website to track your reward points.

harsh1387

TF Ace
If statement has generated today then wait for 2 more days. My first statement also did not show any points earned. After few days I downloaded my statement which showed earned reward points. Use https://www.pnbrewardz.com website to track your reward points.
Already checked rewards website. No points there too. Let's see what they reply to email. Will check statement again in few days.

gowthamv

TF Premier
First statement issued.

@Rkr
heard that first transaction's value must be 300rs+ for bonus points,

KLB@96

TF Premier
I applied yesterday PNB rupay select card. Attached pay slips , KYC docs . But when I when to do VKYC it showed no slosts available. I scheduled the next available slot for tomorrow. They gave me timings and date and pnb card website to login and compelete KYC. How long will they take to approve after VKYC ?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
First statement issued.

@Rkr
Wait everything will come at the pace of PNB...
Assuring you will get the 300 bonus RP and transaction wise also you will get.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied yesterday PNB rupay select card. Attached pay slips , KYC docs . But when I when to do VKYC it showed no slosts available. I scheduled the next available slot for tomorrow. They gave me timings and date and pnb card website to login and compelete KYC. How long will they take to approve after VKYC ?
How long will they take to approve after VKYC ?
Depends on your LUCK.

Mine completed VKYC on 4th Aug still its in Pending for approval i mean VKYC approval, just imagine whole process

How long will they take to approve after VKYC ?
Depends on your LUCK.

Mine completed VKYC on 4th Aug still its in Pending for approval i mean VKYC approval, just imagine whole process
I got vKYC approval on the same day, but post that card dispatch didn't happen because of some technical issue on their end.

DNA

TF Buzz
My first PNB credit card application was on November 2022 and also I completed vkyc. But I never got vkyc approval message. And after that I tried every possible way to solve that issue through customer care and Grievance redressal of PNB but no solution. So I gave up. Recently again when I am applying for fresh application their server says Application already exist. Any solution?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My first PNB credit card application was on November 2022 and also I completed vkyc. But I never got vkyc approval message. And after that I tried every possible way to solve that issue through customer care and Grievance redressal of PNB but no solution. So I gave up. Recently again when I am applying for fresh application their server says Application already exist. Any solution?
Send all docs to them, mentioning your existing application number. I think the email address is creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in & then wait for response.

They process applications based on the existing application in their system. In my case they are just rejecting the ITRs that I have been sending since last 1 year !

I’m guessing most people working for pnb are not in their right senses ..

Last edited:
Reactions: DNA

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@Rkr I got 2nd cibil enquiry yesterday! Received acknowledgment email on Wednesday as your suggestion, any advice ? Is it usual they do enquiry two times ?

• Sad

panu24

TF Ace
@Rkr I got 2nd cibil enquiry yesterday! Received acknowledgment email on Wednesday as your suggestion, any advice ? Is it usual they do enquiry two times ?
I don't think it's usual but it may happen if your application processing gets delayed and someone from processing department tries to check your credit profile again.