• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

RkrRkr is verified member.

TF Legend
TF Family
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:
Anyone got upgrade / approval for Rupay Select CC below 5 lac ITR?
1. I got approved for Rupay Platinum card and now requested upgrade from app.
2. Sent email with ITR.
3. Received reply that 5 lac ITR is required for upgrade. (mine is 4.99 after deductions)
4. Sent them email again with computation of income & other bank CC statement.
Good News guys! Got upgrade for Rupay Select CC today! Thank you everyone for your inputs & @Rkr for this thread and finally ChatGPT for writing damm convincing emails :)

Now sent limit enhancement request on C2C basis. Lets see how it goes!

IMG_D78ED6C65680-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Good News guys! Got upgrade for Rupay Select CC today! Thank you everyone for your inputs & @Rkr for this thread and finally ChatGPT for writing damm convincing emails :)

Now sent limit enhancement request on C2C basis. Lets see how it goes!

View attachment 30886
Hey even I asked and a new card got generated but in the app I see both cards says platinum. But I asked for select card. I have to wait for delivery and see. Is this the same with you ?

Hey even I asked and a new card got generated but in the app I see both cards says platinum. But I asked for select card. I have to wait for delivery and see. Is this the same with you ?
Yes, same happened with me. Request them again with valid proofs to upgrade to select card.
i dont file itr and company dont give form 16 .. is there any trick ?
U can apply via C2C and bank statement. U just have to prove that u r income is more than 5 lac.
why everyone taking other card then upgrading it ?
PNB issue platinum card if income is below 5 lac.

U can apply via C2C and bank statement. U just have to prove that u r income is more than 5 lac.
its more than 5 lakh .. for that i have payslip and bank statement.. also sent them the same
but they’re asking for ITR

Try with salary slip and bank statement. Also, C2C can work.
ITR hard to prove 5 lac income without itr.
i already applied and got that discrepancy message .. mailed them they asking for itr only despite of all other … should i say them to consider via c2c or .. again aaply offline via c2c

i already applied and got that discrepancy message .. mailed them they asking for itr only despite of all other … should i say them to consider via c2c or .. again aaply offline via c2c
No idea. Try c2c. Offline u will face same issue. Only way i can see is u hav to file ITR and apply.

I got a message on 21st Sept saying that your application has been aproved, You will receive your card within 5 days.
Post that I haven't received any info. On tracking application status in PNB app, card is not dispatched yet. Can anyone help me with this?

IMG_1721.jpg

Anyone got upgrade / approval for Rupay Select CC below 5 lac ITR?
1. I got approved for Rupay Platinum card and now requested upgrade from app.
2. Sent email with ITR.
3. Received reply that 5 lac ITR is required for upgrade. (mine is 4.99 after deductions)
4. Sent them email again with computation of income & other bank CC statement.
i have also tried with pnb, my net annual income is 4.91L and gross income is around 7.5 L...now they are considering net annual income only and denying to upgrade to select card, Any suggestions?

Back