• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone has experience of Union bank Select Credit Card? How is the reward rate as compared to others?

Also does this qualifies for RuPay select offers?

Fees seems too reasonable... 50k spend for wavier... One of the reason to apply

Already hold Union bank account

https://unioncards.unionbankofindia.co.in/HTML/ADB_CC_RUPAY_SELECT.jsp
I have had it for a few months. Reward rate is not something you look for in such cards. However, I did get 10% cashback on upi via CC payment offer at Vijay Sales a few months back. I also used this card as well as HDFC Tata Neu Rupay at Starbucks several times but haven’t gotten the cashback from either one yet.

ronakshah

TF Premier
I have had it for a few months. Reward rate is not something you look for in such cards. However, I did get 10% cashback on upi via CC payment offer at Vijay Sales a few months back. I also used this card as well as HDFC Tata Neu Rupay at Starbucks several times but haven’t gotten the cashback from either one yet.
Do we get Rupay select benefits like ott benefits on this card?

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

You can register on this link with your union select cc and see if ott benefits are available or not
I am unable to register. .After I enter the first 6 digits and the last 4, it keeps saying ‘you have entered an incorrect card number’. I am not able to use it for UPI payments either nor pay it via Cred. I think Union Bank has done something weird.

ronakshah

TF Premier
I am unable to register. .After I enter the first 6 digits and the last 4, it keeps saying ‘you have entered an incorrect card number’. I am not able to use it for UPI payments either nor pay it via Cred. I think Union Bank has done something weird.
Ohh that's weird. May be you can check with cs and they might be able to help you.