• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade from Indusind select account to indusind pioneer branch, is it possible?

Tarun239

TF Premier
Is it possible to upgrade from indusind select account to indusind pioneer account? Branch manager and RM both are denying it and asking to open another account. Kindly help.

Hi,

I got onboarded to the PIONEER Program last month, here's what I had gathered from the Bank.

You can upgrade, provided you are maintaining the Required AQB for Pioneer (10L CASA or 30L NRV) for a Quarter atleast, then you can be upgraded mostly.
I tried to upgrade with 28.5L Family NRV and my request was rejected. :(

Otherwise, the easier way is to open a fresh account in PIONEER Directly with a 10L IP and then club all your family accounts, this is the easiest way right now.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I got onboarded to the PIONEER Program last month, here's what I had gathered from the Bank.

You can upgrade, provided you are maintaining the Required AQB for Pioneer (10L CASA or 30L NRV) for a Quarter atleast, then you can be upgraded mostly.

Otherwise, the easier way is to open a fresh account in PIONEER Directly with a 10L IP and then club all your family accounts, this is the easiest way right now.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, I have one more query. My branch does not have pioneer account facility, so should I first change / shift my branch to other branch and then try maintaining required balance or should I close this account and open a new account in other branch. What do u suggest?

Hi,

Hope this helps.
They are ok even for 5 lakh in Savings account in Bangalore.

Thanks, I have one more query. My branch does not have pioneer account facility, so should I first change / shift my branch to other branch and then try maintaining required balance or should I close this account and open a new account in other branch. What do u suggest?

you don't have to close, you can maintain multiple accounts. one account in exclusive another in pioneer. Just request for call back or drop a mail to support to open account in Pioneer, they'll get in touch with you.

Do note, with Indus responses are slow, like very very slow even for Pioneer. So, be prepare and have patience when dealing with them.

Back