• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wish to Upgrade IDFC First Select Credit Card to Wealth.

I have banking relationship with idfc first bank Since last 3 years and i have select saving account. i had preapproved offer before 3 years for IDFC select credit card with limit of 2,90,000 rs. then i applied for it and got that select card but i want to upgrade Select to Wealth Card. so i call cust. care of idfc first bank and raise request for limit enhancement and upgrade to wealth card. i email all my income document to them. after 7 days i received email about rejection my upgrade request. i have almost all bank top varient credit card like HDFC Infinia (Limit 14,00,000), Axis Magnus (Limit 10,00,000) so how can i get IDFC Wealth Credit Card with card to card basis.
Anybody have some idea please share it.
Thank You.

I messaged twitter support, first requested for a LI, they requested for salary slip and bank statements as proofs, post that they increased fro 4L to 6L, immediately requested them to upgrade to Wealth and they did it. For wealth, I believe you need > 5L limit

I messaged twitter support, first requested for a LI, they requested for salary slip and bank statements as proofs, post that they increased fro 4L to 6L, immediately requested them to upgrade to Wealth and they did it. For wealth, I believe you need > 5L limit
all this in a matter of 24 hours, they were super fast, I was extremely impressed

I have banking relationship with idfc first bank Since last 3 years and i have select saving account. i had preapproved offer before 3 years for IDFC select credit card with limit of 2,90,000 rs. then i applied for it and got that select card but i want to upgrade Select to Wealth Card. so i call cust. care of idfc first bank and raise request for limit enhancement and upgrade to wealth card. i email all my income document to them. after 7 days i received email about rejection my upgrade request. i have almost all bank top varient credit card like HDFC Infinia (Limit 14,00,000), Axis Magnus (Limit 10,00,000) so how can i get IDFC Wealth Credit Card with card to card basis.
Thank You.
It may be that income level may not meet their criteria of 35 L plus. However there isnt a huge difference between select and wealth unless you are a spender above 30k a month. So won't be very different for you..

Thank You.
Ditto. Tried all methods... IDFC surpassed axis at point of dumbness.

I requested IDFC to Upgrade select to wealth. They straight away denied it. I asked for reason but no response. I asked them to close the card but no response.

Finally I placed the complaint with Banking Ombudsman that, Bank didnt gave exact reason for upgrade nor closing my card. Guess what? Bank straight away denied to Banking ombudsman that, I raised any request for upgrade. My request was only for LE & bank doesn't need to give any information for denial. Banking ombudsman believed in what Bank gave the information & closed my complaint.

I requested IDFC to Upgrade select to wealth. They straight away denied it. I asked for reason but no response. I asked them to close the card but no response.

Finally I placed the complaint with Banking Ombudsman that, Bank didnt gave exact reason for upgrade nor closing my card. Guess what? Bank straight away denied to Banking ombudsman that, I raised any request for upgrade. My request was only for LE & bank doesn't need to give any information for denial. Banking ombudsman believed in what Bank gave the information & closed my complaint.
Straight away denied what you mean by that ? No income documents were asked just a no

It is the bank's discretionary power whether they give u credit card or limit enhancement or anything like that. You can go to Banking Ombudsman in case if the bank has violated t&c.

Back