• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes bank Elite upgrade offer to Reserv. Should I take it?

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
One of my family member got upgrade offer from Elite+ CC to Reserv CC.

Now there is a dilemma. He has already subscribed to 3X YES Rewardz Points plan in January 2024. Now, if the upgrade is done, will that plan lapse?
If the 3x subscription plan benefit will lapse, is it worth upgrading now?

Here is the email

1723451149440.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
@SSV throw some light

Now there is a dilemma. He has already subscribed to 3X YES Rewardz Points plan in January 2024. Now, if the upgrade is done, will that plan lapse?

Without going into too much of details and calculations , Reserv is a really good card.. Not sure how much he/she will lose by terminating 3X offer on Elite..
but if the user is a decent spender Reserv is the card to have when compared to Elite..
already 7 months had gone in to ht e subscription on Elite.. So I would say go for Reserv upgrade ...

Enjoy..

You may mark this post "Solution" if you feel like..

Without going into too much of details and calculations , Reserv is a really good card.. Not sure how much he/she will lose by terminating 3X offer on Elite..
but if the user is a decent spender Reserv is the card to have when compared to Elite..
already 7 months had gone in to ht e subscription on Elite.. So I would say go for Reserv upgrade ...

Enjoy..

You may mark this post "Solution" if you feel like..
Spending is usually in other category except travel. Not very high spending. Anything better about reserve cc other than higher international lounge access?

And if he waits, will LTF reserve get triggered by any chance?

since when were you using elite +. i too have a elite plus and waiting for upgrade offer

Back