• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

There are no redemption fees. In a very recent email they have mentioned.
Yes customer care is too primitive ..
We need to take them with a grain of salt.
But Yes systems are not that bad.
We need to find out ourselves from their systems..
This is my observation over the last 8 months or so

Even my joining reward points got credited today.

Have a question, I am able to add maximum of 5 Swiggy vouchers(4000 points=1000), so is it a limit on one transaction like I can take maximum of 5 vouchers in first transaction, then I can come back, again add 5 Swiggy vouchers again and make the transaction and then again do the same third time?

It would be a loss if they charge 200+GST as redemption fees on each of these transactions

Have a question, I am able to add maximum of 5 Swiggy vouchers(4000 points=1000), so is it a limit on one transaction like I can take maximum of 5 vouchers in first transaction, then I can come back, again add 5 Swiggy vouchers again and make the transaction and then again do the same third time?

It would be a loss if they charge 200+GST as redemption fees on each of these transactions
Joining fees paid in last statement?

Yes 5 GVs at at a time.
and you can repeat it
No redemption fee for marquee

Is paying Airtel Black bill from Airtel Thanks app considered utility (10 RP) or online spends (36 RP) ?

Back