• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Check the website the welcome benefit, it's changed from 60k to 40k points
Received card today only. Welcome letter mentions 60K points and online application also mentioned same, so what will I get ?
Thinking to get written confirmation before activation. Any suggestions?

Received card today only. Welcome letter mentions 60K points and online application also mentioned same, so what will I get ?
Thinking to get written confirmation before activation. Any suggestions?
Yes you can get the confirmation through email. The points will be credited at the end of the 3rd monthly cycle.

Once you get the confirmation, do post here. Lots of folks are holding on to their application for this reason.

I have got this card recently, On the card confirmed delivery - welcome email, They said 60k points but on welcome kit the paper says 40k points. Let's see whenever they will add points I will share here. FYI: I applied & got this card post 9th July 2024

Hello Yes Bankers ... Please check this thread

Purchasing gift cards from Gyftr using yes marquee CC does it give 36 RP's per 200 or does it fall under select categories. Can anyone confirm if they tried ?

Purchasing gift cards from Gyftr using yes marquee CC does it give 36 RP's per 200 or does it fall under select categories. Can anyone confirm if they tried ?
I have tried a small amount to test few days back. But I can only find out once the statement is generated in Mid-August. I wish Yes bank takes a lesson from SBI and updates the reward points on regular basis.

Received my card and it says 60k in the letter. I shall wait for the points to credit. If they credit 40k then I shall contact them if no response then RBI.
Points are credited after 3 months. It will be faster to get confirmation on email. By the way, Yes bank is not the best in updating their documents, so don’t expect much 😁

I was able to redeem 10K swiggy vouchers a week back but now seeing this restriction of only 50% of point redemption possible on a transaction, any tricks to bypass this?
IMG_5581.webp

Try redeeming smaller denoms.. 2k each time?
2k means 8k rp, less than 50% - will go through. Remainder 12k
Then do 1k voucher with 4k rp each. Remaining 8k.
Repeat same again. Remaining 4k.
Leave that there for next month..

Try and see if that worked..

Let me know if that worked!
This is how it works.. good advice..
and the good thing is there is no redemption fee for marquee..
SO we can redeem it as many times as we want..

cheers

How many total points do you have?
Total Points u 20576

Perfect…Thank You🫡

Was able to redeem 4000 worth of vouchers
2K - 1st time
1K - 2nd time
1K - 3rd time

Left with 4576 points, will try redeeming it next month

Hope this thing works till i get my 60k points credited.

Back