• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Oh now I get it we can redeem 50% of our points balance and if there is any additional amount I need to pay that :ROFLMAO:

So when I get 60k points I can buy 5*1k Swiggy GV with 20k points first then again the same 2nd time and then the 3rd time I'll have to take 5*500 and same the 4th time 2*500 and 5th time 1*500 and 1*500 6th time.

Last edited:
There is no need to pay anything extra unless you have not enough RP for the required order amount
No redemption fee is applicable for Marquee
Ya now I get it, I was in the impression I need to 50% whatsoever. but just realized I was wrong. Anyways have to book friends flight if not that will take GV..

I recently applied for this card and when check in their application status site its showing approved but not received the card yet, now they are offering 1 year of et prime membership and 40000 reward points. Anybody has any idea when will we get et prime membership voucher?

If you want to activate card just activate thru whatsapp also limit will be shown ig...
I recently applied for this card and when check in their application status site its showing approved but not received the card yet, now they are offering 1 year of et prime membership and 40000 reward points. Anybody has any idea when will we get et prime membership voucher?

If you want to activate card just activate thru whatsapp also limit will be shown ig...
I tried to activate through whatsapp but getting this error message
"We are currently in the process of updating your Credit Card details in our system. Request you to try activating your Credit Card after 48hrs."

Can i view my card details somehow?

I tried to activate through whatsapp but getting this error message
"We are currently in the process of updating your Credit Card details in our system. Request you to try activating your Credit Card after 48hrs."

Can i view my card details somehow?
just wait for a day or two.. YES system are not synced properly and timely manner.. everything will work correctly , albeit slowly

Last edited:
wtf prime membership ?? I did not get any info for this

this is for new applicants.. for whom 40K RP welcome benefit is applicable ( rather than 60K ).
Do you come under new applicant category?
No idea. I have to wait and see. I see 60k in the offer letter tho which I received two days ago

Reactions: SSV
No idea. I have to wait and see. I see 60k in the offer letter tho which I received two days ago
I thin iread somewhere the cut off date is around first / second week of July for this old and new customer classification.. read a few pages before to know exactly..

I thin iread somewhere the cut off date is around first / second week of July for this old and new customer classification.. read a few pages before to know exactly..
Should I email support and ask them ? or wait until they get credited ? Am planing to complain if they give 40k as I received 60k written on the letter which I received. lol

Should I email support and ask them ? or wait until they get credited ? Am planing to complain if they give 40k as I received 60k written on the letter which I received. lol
you will get Joining beneifts after 3 months , not now.

Back