• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Received update from yes bank for the card received recently. They have clearly denied in email for 60K points even though my card application and welcome letter mentions 60k points on fees realisation. 9th July is the cutoff date.

Most likely I will let it go without activating as 40K points is not a big deal , ET prime not useful atleast for me. Also there are too many restrictions and frequent change in terms and conditions.
Anybody who wants to take a risk, please do so.
Attached the snippet from the response.

Attachments

• Marquee.webp
    Marquee.webp
    252.1 KB · Views: 26
So will have to follow up for the GV?

Can send email content that you mentioned will just copy paste and add my card number to it 🤣.
There you go-

I'm writing regarding my Marquee card ending XXXX.

On 23rd Feb this year I received a call from your office (+912269791045) informing me that I shall be receiving an amazon voucher of Rs 500 on spending Rs 1000 within 30 days.

Inspite of activating the card on 27th Feb and spending more than Rs 1000 within 30 days of activating the card, I haven't received the 500 Rs amazon voucher as promised.

I'm attaching a pdf informing about the offer.

Please send me the voucher at the earliest.

Awaiting swift response.

Received update from yes bank for the card received recently. They have clearly denied in email for 60K points even though my card application and welcome letter mentions 60k points on fees realisation. 9th July is the cutoff date.

Most likely I will let it go without activating as 40K points is not a big deal , ET prime not useful atleast for me. Also there are too many restrictions and frequent change in terms and conditions.
You can mail them threatening not to activate. They can even convert it to FYF. I got my reserv converted to LTF this way

One idea idea you want to follow. A rupay popup will come in some days just take that and deactivate this card you'll have virtual rupay CC LTF 🙃 that can be used for discounts as well AFAIK.

There you go-

I'm writing regarding my Marquee card ending XXXX.

On 23rd Feb this year I received a call from your office (+912269791045) informing me that I shall be receiving an amazon voucher of Rs 500 on spending Rs 1000 within 30 days.

Inspite of activating the card on 27th Feb and spending more than Rs 1000 within 30 days of activating the card, I haven't received the 500 Rs amazon voucher as promised.

I'm attaching a pdf informing about the offer.

Please send me the voucher at the earliest.

Awaiting swift response.
Thanks buddy for the content.

You can mail them threatening not to activate. They can even convert it to FYF. I got my reserv converted to LTF this way
My email was meant for activation only and got the response.
Not sure if it's worthwhile to escalate.
Anyway Marquee LTF or FYF I have never heard from anyone. Someone can confirm.

One idea idea you want to follow. A rupay popup will come in some days just take that and deactivate this card you'll have virtual rupay CC LTF 🙃 that can be used for discounts as well AFAIK.
Thank you for applying for virtual YES BANK RuPay Credit Card. Your virtual card will be issued shortly.

Dear Customer, your YES BANK RuPay Credit Card is approved. This is a virtual only Card and no physical card would be dispatched. e-Welcome available at: www.yesbank.in/creditcardekit - YES BANK LTD

I had applied 2 days ago received both sms few mins ago... Showing in app as well. I don't mean to cancel the card but I'm just saying this is also possible.

yes got message but are there any special benefits for rupay ? Reward rate is very poor and I don't see any yes bank offers these days.
I believe Rupay is a floater card available only with the core card (Marquee) with same limit so activating this might be risky. May disallow future cards from Yes card.

damn so is it waste to escalate this with RBI ?

Back