• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Hmmm … I am living under the rocks then 😁
It is fetching the bill but I have no due currently. The manner in which it is fetching by asking the RTN and 4 digits, it has to be live on BBPS 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240804_184357_Samsung Internet.webp
    Screenshot_20240804_184357_Samsung Internet.webp
    182.6 KB · Views: 8
It is fetching the bill but I have no due currently. The manner in which it is fetching by asking the RTN and 4 digits, it has to be live on BBPS 😁
Exactly. I didn’t see any related news or post similar to ICICI or HDFC Bank’s transition. Yes bank is promoting its own app and BillPay site.

Attachments

• 1722779858189.webp
    1722779858189.webp
    90.6 KB · Views: 12
Guys I have a question now my CL is 50k I've done some spends around 35k planning to do some more but in the next statement 17/08 probably fees will be charged so if I've consumed full limit or less limit is available. What will happen?

For eg I have used maybe 40k from my limit and fees charged will be 12k approx so 40+12k = 52k whereas my CL is 50k so will I be charged the over limit fees? Ig it's around 2.5%+GST right?

Guys I have a question now my CL is 50k I've done some spends around 35k planning to do some more but in the next statement 17/08 probably fees will be charged so if I've consumed full limit or less limit is available. What will happen?

For eg I have used maybe 40k from my limit and fees charged will be 12k approx so 40+12k = 52k whereas my CL is 50k so will I be charged the over limit fees? Ig it's around 2.5%+GST right?
Good question, never thought about it. Please take clarification from customercare and let us know what they reply. The best thing you can go is pay in advance 15k or something (through UPI or NEFT) so that you avoid crossing the limit. why to take risk.

Good question, never thought about it. Please take clarification from customercare and let us know what they reply. The best thing you can go is pay in advance 15k or something (through UPI or NEFT) so that you avoid crossing the limit. why to take risk.
I have 15750 left but I had some spends so was asking.... Lemme ask them and understand...

@SSV If i check what cc im eligible for, does that come under soft enquiry or hard enquiry?

Asking cause I know a credit check is usually just a soft enquiry but I saw the post about " confirm your details " under HDFC which is a hard enquiry. So not sure how checking what cc I'm eligible for in yes Bank would behave as.

Last edited:
If someone doesn't have a movie card (1 + 1) , you can go for this card. I have already used for 3 tickets worth of 1200 off in last 1.5 months. I feel this benefit is worth as much as lounge benefit. For me while considering this card while analysis, if you go to movie once in a month also in a year it gives back the joining fee . some users will cry for 0.5 % cashback for UPI till 500 rupee, but using this card you can extract a lot only using for movies. Think about it, for lounge a normal person will be using 4 times a year that too if you are travelling. But for movie you can even max out 3 times a month if you have friends and family who you can send them.
PS: think about your use case before taking a card, don't get attracted by FOMO.
Am using this card now and maxing it out at 800 for 3 transactions. My DCB gives 500 off on spending 80K a month, now after getting Marquee, am giving the DCB voucher to my cousins. Quite a great perk I would say, especially after Magnus offer of 500 was removed.

Guys , got a call a while ago claiming from yes bank and told for card verification and they asked for card number to confirm. I told I do not have the card with me and she asked did you install yes iris app and i said No. she was like I will call you tomorrow.

did anyone receive call like this ? is this from yes bank or did yes bank leaked my details to scammers ?

Guys , got a call a while ago claiming from yes bank and told for card verification and they asked for card number to confirm. I told I do not have the card with me and she asked did you install yes iris app and i said No. she was like I will call you tomorrow.

did anyone receive call like this ? is this from yes bank or did yes bank leaked my details to scammers ?
Don't do this.
You don't need any of this card verification.
I never got a call like this.
Be cautious

Last edited:
how the hell some random people got my details lol. They literally asked how is your card is everything okay while using and all.
Unfortunately many banks are leaking our data.. that is the fact in India

@SSV got yesbank grandeur account, going to apply Marquee soon.
Do have any advice for variant master card or visa?
E.g. international lounge comparison b/w loungekey and priority pass or any other comparison based on different categories pro or cons?

Reactions: SSV
E.g. international lounge comparison b/w loungekey and priority pass or any other comparison based on different categories pro or cons?
Afaik only visa is given now

Reactions: SSV
Nothing.
They are offering Visa variant only
All the blest

can we use card at international lounges or do we get PP ? also how does guest access for intl lounge works
The card itself acts as a PP card, but some lounges can do some drama saying they need a PP card only. In that case, just download the PP App and use the Marquee card to login. It will generate a digital Priority Pass card, which is also accepted by lounges

Back