• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

The card itself acts as a PP card, but some lounges can do some drama saying they need a PP card only. In that case, just download the PP App and use the Marquee card to login. It will generate a digital Priority Pass card, which is also accepted by lounges
It has digital priority pass membership, that is nice

The card itself acts as a PP card, but some lounges can do some drama saying they need a PP card only. In that case, just download the PP App and use the Marquee card to login. It will generate a digital Priority Pass card, which is also accepted by lounges
is digital priority pass that we get with yesbank marqee credit card can be used inside india?

We request you to refer the below mentioned Merchant Category Codes (MCC) which qualify Select Category and earns 10 reward points per INR 200 spent on your Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card:

CC
Description
Cable, Satellite and Other Pay Television/Radio/Streaming Services
Utilities—Electric, Gas, Heating Oil, Sanitary, Water
Direct Marketing—Insurance Services
Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums
Insurance Premiums
Schools, Elementary and Secondary
Colleges, Universities, Professional Schools, and Junior Colleges
Schools, Correspondence
Schools, Business and Secretarial
Schools, Trade and Vocational
Schools and Educational Services—not elsewhere classified
Fines
Tax Payments
Government Services—not elsewhere classified

This is Yes Bank's reply when I asked them for an updated MCC list for the Select Category. This list doesn't match the one provided in the first post. Did they send me the wrong information, or is this an updated list?

We request you to refer the below mentioned Merchant Category Codes (MCC) which qualify Select Category and earns 10 reward points per INR 200 spent on your Yes Bank Marquee Credit Card:

CC
Description
Cable, Satellite and Other Pay Television/Radio/Streaming Services
Utilities—Electric, Gas, Heating Oil, Sanitary, Water
Direct Marketing—Insurance Services
Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums
Insurance Premiums
Schools, Elementary and Secondary
Colleges, Universities, Professional Schools, and Junior Colleges
Schools, Correspondence
Schools, Business and Secretarial
Schools, Trade and Vocational
Schools and Educational Services—not elsewhere classified
Fines
Tax Payments
Government Services—not elsewhere classified

This is Yes Bank's reply when I asked them for an updated MCC list for the Select Category. This list doesn't match the one provided in the first post. Did they send me the wrong information, or is this an updated list?
They keep on updating this list quite regularly .. the list in the first post is an old one.

so I can generate multiple QR codes right there for my family also ?

Back