• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

When my application was submitted, should I have recieved email immediately on registered emailid?
Not immediately but I got an application number after 7 days that too after threatening the agent that I'll go to RBI Ombudsman... He delayed it from his side. But after threatening next day itself i received credit enquiries sms and Application Number.

Thanks to your excellent detailed thread, I will be starting the journey now.
Not much preference in flights and hotels redemption, so this card is suited especially for offline spends. For instance, HDFC DCB points get halved for other redemption options.

Plus with assurance from grievance team to provide full 60k points after almost 20-25 days of follow-up, the card is literally free. I clearly denied activation without confirmation. Hoping they fulfill their promise later.

Was the assurance from the grievance team through an email saying you'd indeed receive 60K points?

i already have LTF Reserv card and asked grievance team to upgrade to Marquee card. They asked ITR and salary proof for 3 lac and 24 lacs ITR criteria. I am meeting this numbers and they said that they can issue paid Marquee and I said yes. Today after 4 days, now they are saying that they can't issue the card without any reason.

Today I applied Marquee card through website and it went through, and got the application no too. Not sure now, whether I will get the Marquee card or not as I already have Reserv card. Lets wait and watch

Yes First program mail. I only have Marquee CC relation with YES bank. Too much advertisement emails these days from them.

1725448439102.webp

Applied for Marquee card and received on 14.08.2024. Throughout the application process and even in welcome letter, welcome benefit is being shown as 60000 Yes Reward Points. As the revised benefit is 40000 points, I requested to downgrade the card to level-1, level-2(acknowledgment on 20.08.24) & level-3(acknowledgement on 31.08.2024). No response from anyone except level-1. Today I wrote to MD desk. Why Yes Bank customer service is very poor? Anyone got any retention offer in the case like mine. If so, what is the offer. I haven't activated the card and in another 7 days, card will be closed as per RBI guidelines. Also one more query, if I activate floater Rupay card, does that mean that I activated Marquee card?

i already have LTF Reserv card and asked grievance team to upgrade to Marquee card. They asked ITR and salary proof for 3 lac and 24 lacs ITR criteria. I am meeting this numbers and they said that they can issue paid Marquee and I said yes. Today after 4 days, now they are saying that they can't issue the card without any reason.

Today I applied Marquee card through website and it went through, and got the application no too. Not sure now, whether I will get the Marquee card or not as I already have Reserv card. Lets wait and watch
Keep us posted with updates here. My wife has a Reserv LTF. Even though Marquee is not needed for now, would like to know what works to get Reserv updated to Marquee, in case of any future requirement.

Applied for Marquee card and received on 14.08.2024. Throughout the application process and even in welcome letter, welcome benefit is being shown as 60000 Yes Reward Points. As the revised benefit is 40000 points, I requested to downgrade the card to level-1, level-2(acknowledgment on 20.08.24) & level-3(acknowledgement on 31.08.2024). No response from anyone except level-1. Today I wrote to MD desk. Why Yes Bank customer service is very poor? Anyone got any retention offer in the case like mine. If so, what is the offer. I haven't activated the card and in another 7 days, card will be closed as per RBI guidelines. Also one more query, if I activate floater Rupay card, does that mean that I activated Marquee card?
No afaik each card is different so Floater activated will be different.

You can close Marquee and keep Rupay Floater.

@SSV @theflash

I opened Grandeur account to get Marquee. I already have ELITE+ LTF from YesBank from 4-5 years back. However, the Yes bank customer service is shitty. I have mailed them multiple times to get Marquee card but they do not respond back. My RM is useless, he has very little idea about CC. He recently told me to close my ELITE+ LTF card and then he will apply for Marquee. I doubt that it will get my ELITE+ closed and not sure even if I will get Marquee or not.

What do you suggest ? What to do to get Marquee ?

@SSV @theflash

I opened Grandeur account to get Marquee. I already have ELITE+ LTF from YesBank from 4-5 years back. However, the Yes bank customer service is shitty. I have mailed them multiple times to get Marquee card but they do not respond back. My RM is useless, he has very little idea about CC. He recently told me to close my ELITE+ LTF card and then he will apply for Marquee. I doubt that it will get my ELITE+ closed and not sure even if I will get Marquee or not.

What do you suggest ? What to do to get Marquee ?
Contact highest level. Mention all details, your requirement and your questions. They'll take sometime to respond but they will. Also mention you'll escalate to RBI Ombudsman if no satisfactory reply received from their end.

Back