• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Keep us posted with updates here. My wife has a Reserv LTF. Even though Marquee is not needed for now, would like to know what works to get Reserv updated to Marquee, in case of any future requirement.
got multiple calls for vKYC but every time i told them that i have Reserv credit card then they told me that vKYC is not required. Application is still under process and waiting for card approval. i will update further, once status is changed.

Pradnya got this card as Ltf, now I feel cheated. yes bank is never trustworthy

Maybe she has kept such NRV/TRV to get LTF?

Btw one more person from this Forum did get LTF. That was due to mis selling. So that could be a case as well. Or as I've heard you can get it based on spends as well not sure not verified.

How are you people given vip lounge symbol. I tried searching the forum but couldn't find one
Place any of your CC (Premium or Ultra Premium) on a paper along with your TF community user name written and DM to @bhavyegoel
This is what I did.

Follow this link, it has the above steps mentioned with illustration.

Place any of your CC (Premium or Ultra Premium) on a paper along with your TF community user name written and DM to @bhavyegoel
This is what I did.

Follow this link, it has the above steps mentioned with illustration.

I used Marquee for this 🙂

I heard swiggy Zomato removed from redemption is that true?
Yes , it seems they have removed swiggy and zomato. Not sure it's temporary or permanent. That too there is a devaluation with other points redemption like amazon and flipkart , now it's 0.10 per points . 1000057458.webp

I have redeemed the accrued points for flight tickets just now. The experience was excellent. No redemption fee was charged separately. The final amount is the almost same as the amount showing in the airline's site or other travel sites, hence I guess Yes bank is getting some platform fee. The booking was confirmed by the airline within minutes over WhatsApp. The redemption value of each point converted to INR 0.25. Hence joining fee is returned. Only thing left to confirm is how much reward point will be awarded over the amount paid. The merchant name is @LOYLTYREWARDZ . It is expected to be 36 RP per 200.

Edit: Even though I had selected round trip in the portal and booked in a single airline, but 2 PNRs were generated. Hence it was not considered as round trip.

Last edited:
How many days does it usually take for approval . I have applied on 8th sep for marquee… still no update..

Back