• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Okay-ed for a Marquee card after a re-confirmation from local bank exec that the Joining Benefits are 60K Reward Points and not 40K Reward points (like it's mentioned on the site). The welcome letter included with the card too mentioned 60K points, but then after a couple of weeks received an email that mentions 40K points among the welcome benefits.

Haven't activated the card yet. Should I activate the card and raise a complaint with RBI or just let the card get deactivated after 37 days?

Okay-ed for a Marquee card after a re-confirmation from local bank exec that the Joining Benefits are 60K Reward Points and not 40K Reward points (like it's mentioned on the site). The welcome letter included with the card too mentioned 60K points, but then after a couple of weeks received an email that mentions 40K points among the welcome benefits.

Haven't activated the card yet. Should I activate the card and raise a complaint with RBI or just let the card get deactivated after 37 days?
For what reason did you apply to get the card?

Janak puri branch?

For what reason did you apply to get the card?
Was earlier offered Reserve on Zero-Renewal Fees for Life basis.
I don't exactly need the card - have other credit (and debit) cards which are sufficient for my requirements for online payments as well as Lounge visits.

Hi guys, if a person already yes Bank credit card can he apply for kiwi yes Bank credit card?? Or already someone gets it.

I want a rupay credit card from yes Bank. Suggest me

Back