• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

Try asking them with reference number. Your card is definitely rejected. You can atleast try to know the reason.
Lol bro, I hold grandeur account and Marquee is pre approved with it. I told them reference number only they said it can't be tracked with reference number give mobile number, I gave mobile number, then they said no application is linked to your phone visit branch

Lol bro, I hold grandeur account and Marquee is pre approved with it. I told them reference number only they said it can't be tracked with reference number give mobile number, I gave mobile number, then they said no application is linked to your phone visit branch
Apply offline then. If marquee is preapproved then you should get any card you want below that easily.

Checked it and checked my reward portal too. @SSV bro. We need to cross out all the 0.25 options as well as reduce the agv flipkart etc to 0.1.

Yes, yes sucks!
Okay , I will update the first thread with all the recent devaluations soon when I find some free time...

@SSV can we confirm this?
EDIT on 16/09/2024 - Options available for Redemption:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) E-Gift Vouchers ( Total options: 59 .. @ 0.15 = AGV, FK, Myntra, @ 0.25 = Swiggy, Zomato,Amazon Prime, Croma, Dominos, Kalyan Jewellers, MMt - Hotel , Yatra)
2) Share Reward Points ( to other YES CC customer)
3) Credit Card Bill Payment (i.e. Statement Credit @0.15)
4) Flight ( @0.25)
5) Hotel (@0.25)
6) Air Miles ( InterMiles and CV both @ 4 Reward points = 1 AirMile)
7) Catalogue
8) Golf
9) Charity..
10) Bill Pay ( @0.10 )
11) Movies ( ... coming soon)
12) Adani One rewards point conversion

Last edited:
Okay , I will update the first thread with all the recent devaluations soon when I find some free time...
Ofcourse Sir. Thanks a lot.

I'm so disappointed right now. Should I wait incase something changes or just redeem with whatever options are available?

@SSV can we confirm this?
EDIT on 16/09/2024 - Options available for Redemption:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
1) E-Gift Vouchers ( Total options: 59 .. @ 0.15 = AGV, FK, Myntra, @ 0.25 = Swiggy, Zomato,Amazon Prime, Croma, Dominos, Kalyan Jewellers, MMt - Hotel , Yatra)
2) Share Reward Points ( to other YES CC customer)
3) Credit Card Bill Payment (i.e. Statement Credit @0.15)
4) Flight ( @0.25)
5) Hotel (@0.25)
6) Air Miles ( InterMiles and CV both @ 4 Reward points = 1 AirMile)
7) Catalogue
8) Golf
9) Charity..
10) Bill Pay ( @0.10 )
11) Movies ( ... coming soon)
Bruv only taj is available for 0.25

Wondering if card can be closed before getting fees charged in the upcoming statement?
Though activated and started using, main attraction was to use the card in the non travel reward point benefits and movie tickets.
The card does not make any sense now. Not sure if closure is possible now.

Wondering if card can be closed before getting fees charged in the upcoming statement?
Though activated and started using, main attraction was to use the card in the non travel reward point benefits and movie tickets.
The card does not make any sense now. Not sure if closure is possible now.
RP got credited?

Back