• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

2X Reward points for weekend dining - DCB

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently went to a restaurant for lunch on Sunday but didn't get 2X points. Paid through card using machine.

Is this offer discontinued? Or applicable only on select restaurants.

I got 2x points for buying sweets on weekend 😅
Also they will never discontinue anything without prior info and they also generally mention date from which any offer is discontinued.

wait, you mean to say that you don't check out which app offers maximum discount at a food place before going?!! 😅
In my defence I totally forgot I had installed dineout and my credit card isn't even a month old.

Also I dont go out often this was a maybe that's one of the reason as well.

No judging please 😅

If you are in Teir 1 city or you going in some fancy restaurant in Teir 2/3 city, there is a possibility that the place you visit is associated with easydiner and dineout. Do check both before visiting.

zomato pro (if you have pro membership)
swiggy dineout
dineout
eazydiner

I save at least 1500 every week with a combination of my CCs and these apps. though it takes me 15 min to figure out which payment mode to use, but it is worth it.

Well I don't know about swiggy dineout. Just check it out if you want. It's the same company so offers will be same more or less.
Just compared both Dineout and Swiggy Dineout

Overall Swiggy Dineout has a better discounts

For the restaurants, i saw an average difference of about 10%

So even if someone has Infinia and uses it on Dineout for additional 15%

I think it will yield less points/discount/savings for high ticket purchases or would lose to SBI cashback

Last edited:
Back