• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Revaluation Sbi virtual debit card is giving 2x reward points

This Whole Topic is Flawed As OP Has Himself Failed to Understand That He is Getting Normal Rewards + Offer Rewards.

Bro, you are just getting normal as you should. You are just getting bonus points of previous months as SBI runs campaign every month for few days but people rarely look at it or post here. It was there in May, June and July also but for few days (google it). I just checked my account and bonus points are credited but for July txns.

In month of issuance of VDC, you get 2X points for first three txns upto 200 bonus points. Later you get 2X as SBI runs campaign every month for normal debit card and virtual card also included for same.

t

Thanks bro. In july I have made transaction worth nearly 1 lakh 10k,thats why I got 1100 rp . But rn I am getting bonus points for all the old transactions
Yes, so what's wrong in this xD? You were supposed to get it.

111000 worth transaction in July would fetch you: 1100 points
Now, you are getting bonus points of birthday which is: 1100 points again

Total 2200 points which is worth of 550 cash value (1 rp = 0.25 paise)

Effectively, you got 0.5% cashback

Bro, don't waste your time. Let him live in illusion for sometime that he is getting something extra which he is not. :ROFLMAO:

P.S: Don't mind OP.

normal 1% rp I got in July itself,in aug 3 got additional 1% 1100 for birthday bonus. But now from the last week I have started to receive additional bonus points for the old transactions. May be some kind of offer was running as @desiviru bhai is mentioning

This Whole Topic is Flawed As OP Has Himself Failed to Understand That He is Getting Normal Rewards + Offer Rewards.

Bro, you are just getting normal as you should. You are just getting bonus points of previous months as SBI runs campaign every month for few days but people rarely look at it or post here. It was there in May, June and July also but for few days (google it). I just checked my account and bonus points are credited but for July txns.

In month of issuance of VDC, you get 2X points for first three txns upto 200 bonus points. Later you get 2X as SBI runs campaign every month for normal debit card and virtual card also included for same.
Exactly xD I was also confused as well by how quickly he earned the points from Raksha Bandhan but in reality, those are his old points which he was supposed to get it.

normal 1% rp I got in July itself,in aug 3 got additional 1% 1100 for birthday bonus. But now from the last week I have started to receive additional bonus points for the old transactions. May be some kind of offer was running as @desiviru bhai is mentioning
Now you get it. But now some people will start thinking virtual card gives 2X as normal which it don't. SBI Physical or Virtual DC, you get 2 Points per 200 spent. :) The bonus is always for Birthday/2X Campaigns. With some retailers SBI has 20X RPs too.

@Sahil_07 there is no glitch, you can keep accumulating points. Good luck for 8K points or you can use them to pay your CC bill directly. This gives a better value than converting those points in GV. The reward points which you get are 1:1, 1 reward = 1 rupee if you pay CC bills.

//Edit: Post ko sahi karte karte khud hi nasha ho gaya

Good reward points on boi debit card

2 rp for 100

If you spend 10000

Already I posted a topic about it.

Back