• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

@VISHESH_BANSAL @#aniket

Agent aya tha ,
CRN automatically fetch ho gya
Deposit bhi bina problem ke hogya
Everything was smooth.

Bas account no. Instantly generate nhi hua, but under verification ka msg aa gya hai ,
Agent told ki 2-3 ghnte me acc no. Bhi aa jayega, nhi to mujhe call kriye 🤣 mai guarantee de rha hu 🤣

-------------
Dear Customer, Thanks for choosing Kotak811! Your physical application for a new Kotak811 A/c is under verification. Stay tuned for further updates.
Did you schedule home visit through Kotak 811 website?

There is a simple form available on site!
Fill that after which kotak rep will call for acc opening process at ur home .
Not able to find this form under either help center>contact us or 811 help center !!
Always get directed to call phone banking or some query page.
Tried via the apply now option as well, there after filling all details and giving location access, it asked me to visit branch.

Not able to find this form under either help center>contact us or 811 help center !!
Always get directed to call phone banking or some query page.
Tried via the apply now option as well, there after filling all details and giving location access, it asked me to visit branch.
Try filling this , i filled this only via the app

And when agent will come, tell him that u want to open 811 super.

When i am logging in 811 app, after sim verification, it pops the error that seems u have multiple acc's , try using kotak mobile banking app and then it redirects me to play store.
Same issue with me, strange and others, but we do have multiple accounts, unlike you.

Back