• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

My Spendz account closure request has been successfully processed today and I have successfully logged into Kotak811 app but when I click on "learn more" in 811 Super benefits I am getting this error "Cannot upgrade currently."
RBI banned kotak from digital onboarding of customers via its app so unless kotak has an offline form/method of opening new/fresh kotak 811 super acc, it is not possible to do it from a non-kotak 811 active acc. If you already have kotak 811 active acc then can ask customer care.

RBI banned kotak from digital onboarding of customers via its app so unless kotak has an offline form/method of opening new/fresh kotak 811 super acc, it is not possible to do it from a non-kotak 811 active acc. If you already have kotak 811 active acc then can ask customer care.
Kotak has offline method to open 811 account you can open through branch

Just upgraded to Super Account tonight.

Can someone please confirm if we can get cashback via credit card bill payments ? Also, which platform should I use to pay my cc bills to get cashback ?

Just upgraded to Super Account tonight.

Can someone please confirm if we can get cashback via credit card bill payments ? Also, which platform should I use to pay my cc bills to get cashback ?
As per tnc you should get 5% cashback on all spends via Debit card. So it should work on all platforms where debit card payment is supported.

My Spendz account closure request has been successfully processed today and I have successfully logged into Kotak811 app but when I click on "learn more" in 811 Super benefits I am getting this error "Cannot upgrade currently."
It'll be difficult to upgrade. Although I never had spendz account, I also get the same error "can not upgrade currently". I called and tried upgrading through customer service but even they couldn't upgrade.

I already have a credit card with kotak so have a CRN number from them.. do not have any account with them yet.. when i try to open bank account online on kotak811 app.. it says I already have a crn.. when i try to select login in and try to do sim card verification.. it fails saying this is not currently available.. anyone had similiar situation..?

I got Debit card generated email on 21st September, dispatched on 23rd September, showing virtual card in 811 app and old Kotak Mobile Banking on 24th September.

Old card is also visible in the both apps.

Expecting delivery of physical card today 25th September.

Received cheque book earlier on 21st September.

I got Debit card generated email on 21st September, dispatched on 23rd September, showing virtual card in 811 app and old Kotak Mobile Banking on 24th September.

Old card is also visible in the both apps.

Expecting delivery of physical card today 25th September.

Received cheque book earlier on 21st September.
Applied yesterday night. When can I expect to see the new virtual cards in the app ?

Applied yesterday night. When can I expect to see the new virtual cards in the app ?
I applied on 21 September, today morning I was able to see the virtual card, so it was visible from yesterday or maybe today not sure because I didn't check it yesterday evening. Today I am going to receive the delivery that was the message I got yesterday not sure whether it is cheque book or debit card or both.

Have 811 full KYC account opened first. But then got Everyday Savings account and Spendz. Now I am not eligible for 811 Super - checked with customer care. Also the 811 dedicated app kicks me out and says to use Kotak app only. So 811 Super is only for those who have 811 account and no other Kotak accounts

Last edited:
I applied on 21 September, today morning I was able to see the virtual card, so it was visible from yesterday or maybe today not sure because I didn't check it yesterday evening. Today I am going to receive the delivery that was the message I got yesterday not sure whether it is cheque book or debit card or both.
First You Will Receive Only Cheque Book In welcome kit.
Debit card still not dispatched mine. Showing Virtual Card In App ( Visa Plantium) Will try to pay CC bills

Have 811 full KYC account opened first. But then got Everyday Savings account and Spendz. Now I am not eligible for 811 Super - checked with customer care. Also the 811 dedicated app kicks me out and says to use Kotak app only. So 811 Super is only for those who have 811 account and no other Kotak accounts
I have 811 full kyc account and no other account in kotak. Still not able to upgrade to super.

First You Will Receive Only Cheque Book In welcome kit.
Debit card still not dispatched mine. Showing Virtual Card In App ( Visa Plantium) Will try to pay CC bills
Just received the Cheque book and the debit card both in a combi pack from Bluedart.

Attachments

• IMG_20240925_143856.webp
    IMG_20240925_143856.webp
    489.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20240925_143931.webp
    IMG_20240925_143931.webp
    487.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20240925_144015.webp
    IMG_20240925_144015.webp
    240.4 KB · Views: 22
Back