• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au bank VKYC weird experience

asahi

TF Premier
Normally vkyc I got accustomed was: ask dob mail etc for verification & then show pan & aadhar then sign that’s it.
Au bank:
1.no matter what I’m not allowed to show Aadhar,
2.multiple times she keeps on repeating same questions even though i answered at the very 1st time, still she keep on asking same questions & i’ve to answer the same again & again
3.i’ve to explain clearly for What purpose I’m opening this account, i’ve to explain crystal clearly
4. She asked do i have any other bank accounts then i’ve to explain about them
5. She asked, me to show my house around for some reason
6. Biggest shocker: she questioned why I’m using iCloud mail instead of gmail. So i’ve to explain why I’m using iCloud mail to her instead of gmail, what the hell man.
7. She asked me where I’m working my salary my designation & also nature of work & my company field of work(it’s just savings account man)
8. Idk why but for some reason she keep on repeating don’t use this account for other reasons

9. She enquired whether i read terms & conditions of bank, how i got to know about Au bank
10. At last she shared a mail & asked me to give feedback about our interaction. I’ll definitely give once my account is opened

Believe it or not at no point its seemed like a account opening call, it seemed like i was being questioned for my life choices it’s seems more like a grilling

Last edited:
[UPDATE]. Au bank customer care called said sorry even they made that person who took my vkyc to apologise( toatal 2 women spoke, I didn’t remember her voice, it maybe her or maybe not), anyway they apologised. I even said : you don’t have any right to ask why I’m using a particular email address unless it’s an invalid one. They keep on apologising & lastly said bye bye. I’m middle of something otherwise I would’ve discussed everything. Anyway I again complained about other things let’s see

No need of income docs.. they will provide you the card by your CIBIL score and other Cards in CIBIL..
but home and office verification MUST.. You should make sure when the agent comes, it is better you are present at both places..
Then all will be okay .. they will call you before hand when they visit these places ..
I got my AU card approved thru swipe up portal. no house or office verification. moreover it was a normal vkyc o_O, no adventurous questions were asked. :LOL:.

Very lucky guy.. area please..
Any other credit profile details welcome..
First time I heard about AU bank cc approval without physical verification… @deep@vie
it didnt happen on first attempt. Last year i also appiled but the verification guy made a blunder by not visiting and reporting negative. I mailed them but they didnt listen to it. Now i think swipe up portal worked for me as the card i gave for swipe up has limit of 7.5L and cibil is 789. Now they gave xcite ultra with 8L.

Very lucky guy.. area please..
Any other credit profile details welcome..
First time I heard about AU bank cc approval without physical verification… @deep@vie
My family member and friend got the Zenith via swipe up in 2 days via physical application.. without any office or home verification.. i had applied via same agent and only office verification happened for me

it didnt happen on first attempt. Last year i also appiled but the verification guy made a blunder by not visiting and reporting negative. I mailed them but they didnt listen to it. Now i think swipe up portal worked for me as the card i gave for swipe up has limit of 7.5L and cibil is 789. Now they gave xcite ultra with 8L.
okay, that makes sense.. you have some history with them..
It was a system exception.. nothing more than that..
I have 6.4L limit with 803 Cibil... I don't think these things mattered...
Swipe up with previous falied application, triggered this exception, in my view

My family member and friend got the Zenith via swipe up in 2 days via physical application.. without any office or home verification.. i had applied via same agent and only office verification happened for me
I think swipe up played the role here along with offline mode

okay, that makes sense.. you have some history with them..
It was a system exception.. nothin gmore than that..
I have 6.4L limit with 803 Cibil... I don't think these things mattered...
Swipe up with previous falied application, triggered this exception, in my view
Yep it could be that. Even i asked deep@ive before applying and he told me that i have zero chances but i still applied with no hope of getting it as i had no enquiry since last 6 months in my cibil 😅 but to my surprise they gave me card this time.

Yep it could be that. Even i asked deep@ive before applying and he told me that i have zero chances but i still applied with no hope of getting it as i had no enquiry since last 6 months in my cibil 😅 but to my surprise they gave me card this time.
the important thing is, you got the card.. thats what matters.. Have fun !!

Yes, it's the first & last case of self-employed approval without office verification provided he doesn't have a current account with them
Thanks for the confirmation.. but there was another care mentioned in the thread without verification thru offline.. strange..

Edit
Got the answer. Thanks

Back