• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

If you don't get the proper merchant name do not proceed with the transaction. AIRTEL for 25% category which in statement after 2 days shows as Airtel Gurgaon and APBLUTIL for 10% category which in statement after 2 days shows as Airtel Mumbai. They will never later give the disputed cashback if merchant name is wrong
In small letter they did not count? Like this?
Airtel Mumbai IN

Do you have any word for Axis🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
My all transactions are correct as a Airtel Gurgaon IN , AIRTEL Mumbai IN
But still they don't give proper cashback Never trust on Axis
Recharge total amount is 1200 rs * 25% = 300
Utility Total Amount is 7626 rs * 10n% = Max 300
Total = 600 rs
Still they give me only 448 rs only then how can i explain to Axis Dump Excutive

#shameonAxis #shameonAirtel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221115-093814~2.png
    Screenshot_20221115-093814~2.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 44
Total = 600 rs
Still they give me only 448 rs only then how can i explain to Axis Dump Excutive

Same is happening with me. They said due to system level issue less cashback has been issued and i will get remaining cashback next month. But next month also i did not get. Then i complained to rbi. Still i did not get. I think this much cashback is not feasible and long time sustainable for them. That's why they've stopped issuing new airtel cards. Same thing is happening with freecharge plus card too. I'm getting persistently wrong and less cashback. Axis people are just sh**ho**s

Total = 600 rs

They should correct ... for me for a transaction done in august corrected in this month statements ..keep escalating to Pno i know they are useless but keep sending emails

Same is happening with me. They said due to system level issue less cashback has been issued and i will get remaining cashback next month. But next month also i did not get. Then i complained to rbi. Still i did not get. I think this much cashback is not feasible and long time sustainable for them. That's why they've stopped issuing new airtel cards. Same thing is happening with freecharge plus card too. I'm getting persistently wrong and less cashback. Axis people are just sh**ho**s
next month means for them is december for october cashback

Yes i think its taking 90 days for correct cashback to credit. I heard they are even taking back the extra cashback given through airtel wallet tricks after 90 days

I am still talking with manager still they told me benefits of my card not talking on main point
Also he told if If you not get " AIRTEL Gurgaon IN / AIRTEL Mumbai IN " they you reach to Airtel and told them to please provide merchant id correct to Axis
seriously 🤬🤬 it is my work if Airtel not provided MID to Axis correctly then customer reached to AIRTEL and told all things

Sala konsi duniya se ata hai ye log
Kya fuke ata hai
I am complaint to higher authority if not resolved then RBI

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221115-110557~2.png
    Screenshot_20221115-110557~2.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 12
It is better to they provided cashback category like Flipkart then it is better for not get cashback blunder it is best option

I used to get AIRTEL as merchant name on OTP page for Airtel transactions but now I am getting merchant name as Airtel instead of AIRTEL. Every time I got 25% cashback for AIRTEL which settles to AIRTEL GURGAON IN after 2 days in the statement. I read here that merchant name Airtel settles to Airtel Gurgaon In in unbilled transactions. Will this also fetch 25% cashback? Please confirm if someone has earlier tried with this merchant name Airtel and got 25% cashback.
Earlier Also get me AIRTEL but this month got Airtel but i confirm with chat Excutive they told me it is eligible for 25% category and let's watch what happens in next bill 🤞🤞

also currently airtel axis card not available for payment in my airtel app.

Attachments

• image_picker1677149634430781900.jpg
    image_picker1677149634430781900.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 22
  • image_picker3232714952515309144.jpg
    image_picker3232714952515309144.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 22
Okay... bro I am confused between two merchant names AIRTEL and Airtel. AIRTEL merchant name fetches 25% cashback and after settlement it shows in unbilled as AIRTEL, GURGAON, IN but I am not sure about the merchant name Airtel. Bro could you please confirm if you got 25% cashback for merchant name Airtel ?
Yes. I have confirmed from Axis Customer Care, Small Letters Airtel will also fetch 25%. Even I did ₹940 payment of Airtel Postpaid too.

Hey everyone
Show many cashback blunder gone on Airtel card even we can't get 2 3 month ago cashback properly
So i made one excel file for better tracking for all month you definitely tracking your eligible cashback
Submit Only Amount & Date ( for call conversion during Better ) it will be redirected all eligible cashback
I put 3 category
25% Airtel Recharge , Broadband, DTH
10% Utility
10% Preferred Merchant

I hope you get tracking your eligible cashback amount easily

Please refer attached file

Attachments

Hey everyone
Show many cashback blunder gone on Airtel card even we can't get 2 3 month ago cashback properly
So i made one excel file for better tracking for all month you definitely tracking your eligible cashback
Submit Only Amount & Date ( for call conversion during Better ) it will be redirected all eligible cashback
I put 3 category
25% Airtel Recharge , Broadband, DTH
10% Utility
10% Preferred Merchant

I hope you get tracking your eligible cashback amount easily

Please refer attached file
Also please contact with higher authority you will get your cashbak i got my cashback month of Aug Sep after lot of conversation

They always say that you have received the correct cashback. How did you manage to convince them?
First of all talk with dump Excutive for some times if they still denied then said them transfer call to higher authorities/ Seniors
If you get knowledge person the it is easy for you Then tell them all things and explained and
tell your all transactions and eligible cashback and verified with them
They also sum eligible cashback amount and cashback date tell them of next month
this all things they noted & they raised request and after the some days you get cashback additional cashback amout
Only Oct month cashback reaming and also nov month cashback as well

If seniors also got you dump then transfer there senior to arrange the call they also do after 1 - 2 days you will get call back and explained them
Yes it is little bit length process and time taken but you will get your cashback

They always say that you have received the correct cashback. How did you manage to convince them?
Always verified with them per transaction eligible cashback amount
And if they told you get in next month as a additional cashback then denied them and said them to rasied SR and mention this all things on SR

Back