• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Airtel Card cashback blunder.

Nubar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently got Axis Airtel Card and on generation of statement, I realised that any bill payments done on Airtel App, be it Airtel bills or others, is being counted under 25% category. This means that there is no way to tap into Rs 500 monthly utility bill payment benefit as of now. :rolleyes:

Refer to the screenshot below. The only payment in this month was for my electricity bill of Rs 1595 and cashback shown is Rs 300 whereas it should have been Rs 159.5.

Screenshot 2022-04-18 at 4.27.54 PM.png

Fellow community members, I would request you to keep above in mind while getting this card or wait till Axis settles these reporting issues with Airtel.

Axis increased my limit on airtel card by 150% after sending ITR of 23L & Computation. Still it feels so low 😂.

Card was issued on April 2023 with 1.25L limit.
Are Baba kitne ka bill bharoge pure mauhale ka 🤣 utna ka toh CB bhi nahi milega 🤣

Dusra Axis ka card hai na uska kitna limit hai

Agar isse zaada hai toh eventually sab ka same ho jayega 🤣 aur agar card pasand nahi hai Mera bill bhi bhar sakte ho 😂

Are Baba kitne ka bill bharoge pure mauhale ka 🤣 utna ka toh CB bhi nahi milega 🤣

Dusra Axis ka card hai na uska kitna limit hai

Agar isse zaada hai toh eventually sab ka same ho jayega 🤣 aur agar card pasand nahi hai Mera bill bhi bhar sakte ho 😂
Axis ha ek hi card ye wala. Vistara signature to nahi mila kyonki ye card hi April mein issue hua tha. So cooling off period hai abhi 😄

Does sending email to this id also create auto-reply email or they directly reply by taking their own time? Do they also call us same way the pno call everytime they reply to our email? For some cibil issue, I sent them email yesterday morning, not received any reply yet.
What is your CIBIL issue bro? They have reported two Axis loan accounts for me- One is Credit Card & 2nd is "other". I mailed to PNO but they replied that everything is OK. Now I am creating mail for MD desk.

Does sending email to this id also create auto-reply email or they directly reply by taking their own time?
They directly reply via Response Escalated
Do they also call us same way the pno call everytime they reply to our email?
Nope. They will reply within 03 working days
For some cibil issue, I sent them email yesterday morning, not received any reply yet.
They will surely reply wait!

@Nishan11 @pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a and suddenly my CIBIL score dropped by 10 points...no late payment, no new enquiry only an extra Axis Other account added to CIBIL😪....How to remove this ? Today I sent final intimation to PNO to remove this else I will escalate this issue to RBI .
You should have escalated that day only when PNO didn't help you. If you would have escalated to MD Desk by now your issue would have been resolved.

Mine is resolved in every Bureau, CIBIL, CRIF, EXPERIAN, EQUIFAX.

Don't worry too much about cibil drop mine dropped too 10 points because of lots of inquiries it will regain.

@Nishan11 @pprakash11 @Chaitanya-a and suddenly my CIBIL score dropped by 10 points...no late payment, no new enquiry only an extra Axis Other account added to CIBIL😪....How to remove this ? Today I sent final intimation to PNO to remove this else I will escalate this issue to RBI .
Mine cibil score was also dropped by 10 points. So sent mail on Monday. Only automated reply that they will give response in 3 working days.

Back