• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank Burgundy Salary account

lhgeek

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi, I currently have a Citibank salary account.
I am expecting the Axis takeover of Citi to happen soon.

What are this community's view on Axis Burgundy Salary account ? I thinking of opting that if possible.

I also know that the regular Burgundy account that can be opened with a Rs 5Lakh cheque, has a debit card that gives Edge rewards on cc bill payments.
Would the debit card offered in the Burgundy Salary account also earn edge rewards on cc bill payments ?
Any differences in regular Burgundy vs Burgundy Salary account ?

Hi, I currently have a Citibank salary account.
I am expecting the Axis takeover of Citi to happen soon.

What are this community's view on Axis Burgundy Salary account ? I thinking of opting that if possible.

I also know that the regular Burgundy account that can be opened with a Rs 5Lakh cheque, has a debit card that gives Edge rewards on cc bill payments.
Would the debit card offered in the Burgundy Salary account also earn edge rewards on cc bill payments ?
Any differences in regular Burgundy vs Burgundy Salary account ?

It is given detailed in this AXIS page on the various Edge rewards you can earn for Burgundy account holder.

Even for your salary deposit(credit) you might get point it seems. and tones of others as well . Mine is also in transition from Citi to AXIS, not sure whether March or June it will happen.

On the CC payment ER points, you will get 2 points for 200 ER(mentioned as Domestic/Online use). This translates to .40paise for 200 or Rs.1.6 (for 200) airmiles/hotel transfer if you hold any HNI cards like magnus. So that is .8% on the miles conversion

1672950847595.png

I already have 3 axis credit cards, am I still eligible for select card via burgundy salary account?
As @AsishB said 3 is the Max per bank but some people have got more in the past.

May be wait till you get the welcome kit of Burgundy as it is supposed to come with a Burgundy Debit card and then see if Select CCard comes default as well after sometime

or Once you get the RM assigned, raise the same above concern of Select LTF which is supposed to come with Burgundy.

If both doesn't work, then see if it makes sense to upgrade any of your existing card to swap with this one. For example if you have Myzone LTF, then this is much better as SWIGGY offer on Select is Rs.200 while on myzone is Rs.120 or so.

See which one better suits for your spending patter and when Select comes LTF, why not get it. Also there is a 2K Amazon Voucher with Select as well on a1st transaction or so.

Yes, It's depends on Your company Listed & What types Categories & your company label already created with axis Bank salary account team this all depends, If 1.5 lakhs one customer salary he have more than years salary Burgundy account,
Get it in writing. As far as I know it is 3L+, if not they'll downgrade the account
Get it in writing. As far as I know it is 3L+, if not they'll downgrade the account.

I already have 3 axis credit cards, am I still eligible for select card via burgundy salary account?
If you are able to secure an approval, then yes, anything is possible.

As @AsishB said 3 is the Max per bank but some people have got more in the past.

May be wait till you get the welcome kit of Burgundy as it is supposed to come with a Burgundy Debit card and then see if Select CCard comes default as well after sometime

or Once you get the RM assigned, raise the same above concern of Select LTF which is supposed to come with Burgundy.

If both doesn't work, then see if it makes sense to upgrade any of your existing card to swap with this one. For example if you have Myzone LTF, then this is much better as SWIGGY offer on Select is Rs.200 while on myzone is Rs.120 or so.

See which one better suits for your spending patter and when Select comes LTF, why not get it. Also there is a 2K Amazon Voucher with Select as well on a1st transaction or so.
It won't come by default, one has to apply.

I want my account to be upgraded to burgundy. Bt RM is not bring helpful. Salary criteria is there
Mail Axis.

Back